“Excellent value for money”

We can't find prices for this hotel
easyHotel London Earls Court
Ranked #551 of 1,090 Hotels in London
Suzhou
“Excellent value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed in their cheapest double room, without windows and payed just 55 £ per night! For central London that's an excellent deal. Had we booked sooner the price could have been even lower. Most of the room is taken up by the bed which leaves just a small corridor to walk to the ensuite bathroom. We only travelled with hand luggage so it was no problem, but if you have one or two larger suitcases there's nowhere inside the room to put them. After 2 days of shopping it did feel a bit cramped in our tiny room:)
The room was clean and has everything you need for a few days. We wanted a TV and paid extra for that. The staff at the front desk was super nice btw. Locationwise it's a five min. walk from Earls Court tube station which is in zones 1 & 2. There are a lot of shops and restaurants nearby. We'll definitely stay there again next time.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a complementary review of our hotel.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the hotel to be of great value and convenient in terms of the location we offer. We pride ourselves in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and we are pleased that we exceeded your expectations.

We appreciate honest reviews of our guests on Trip Advisor and I am confident that your review in turn will be useful to easyHotels` Earls Court future guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Miroslava Matusikova

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Salisbury, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed here for a long weekend ( Thurs - Sun) to combine a concert at the O2 & rugby at Twickenham so we wanted somewhere central for travel. The hotel was easy to find and as described in write up... basic!
It is certainly the place to go if you just need a base and feel you can live without too many added extras!
The staff were helpful and efficient.
The room we had was a small with no window. It wasn't too small but it was very strange having no day light! The shower room however, was extremely small incorporating shower/loo & basin with barely enough room to turn around.
It is detailed that as with flights, the earlier you book the cheaper it is so we booked several weeks in advance....however a couple of days before we arrived we had a look at availability and price and the price was infact lower. We had paid £168 and it was now £138. Further to this on arrival at the hotel there was a board outside offering the rooms cheaper still, so perhaps in future hang on until the last minute we think!
The room was clean enough though quite a bit of dust on floor beneath bed and around skirting. Bedding was nice and clean and crisp. We requested extra pillows at reception and they were brought to us.
Ideally situated for Earls Court High Street and tube station. Lots of shops and restaurants.
Would recommend but do think that if you are patient enough you can probably find good last minute deals at other slightly more 'upmarket' for the same sort of money.

Room Tip: We had a small room with no window which was quite strange but we did sleep well as it was very quie...
Dear Rob,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

I am happy to read that our hotel has suited your needs and I am pleased to see that you found our staff were helpful and efficient .

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

North Yorkshire
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

I've got mixed feelings about this one! This was my first stay in a Easy
Hotel so I was expecting a small, windowless room with minimal facilities. I was only sleeping there for a few hours so I thought I'd give it a go. It didn't disappoint - it was a small windowless room with zero facilities, not even soap. There was a towel and toilet roll. And a bed. That's pretty much it.

To be honest I could have coped with all that but what I couldn't cope with was the extreme heat in the room. It was billed as an air-conditioned room but the air outlet was belting out very hot air to the extent that the room wasn't habitable. When I went to complain, another lady was already complaining but the logic from the receptionist was that he couldn't do anything until more people complained!

I got ready to go our as quick as I could and thankfully when I got back the room temperature was fine.

There is an issue with noise - the walls are paper-thin and every movement of the person next door, including sadly bowel movements, can be heard with far too much clarity!

Was it value for money? Yes, I suppose it was and it served its purpose but it's not somewhere I'd want to stay regularly. There is an air of desperation about the place somehow, it is a cheap alternative to a mainstream hotel and that's what it is - cheap. Very cheap.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Dear Alan,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay.

I am disappointed to read your comments regarding the Front Desk staff as they are usually praised on Trip Advisor, so I am investigating the reasons as to why your stay was not up to our usual high standards and the staff member made it sound that he couldn't do anything until more people complain, which is certainly not the case.

Please accept my apologies for your negative experience, and I hope you will give us another try on your next visit to London.

Kind regards,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

Easyhotel offers exactly what they promise. Small affordable rooms with a very small bathroom. The rooms are clean and simple. Just the necessary. Everything else is optional. This is a concept that I like where I can chose what I want to pay extra for. The staff was very serviceminded and helpful. No breakfast at the hotel but loads of nice pubs and other places where you can have your full English or whatever. Very clos to the tubestation of Earls Court. Overall a perfect budget hotel. Minus for the remote control that you can buy for the television. It's a disposable remote that is not very environmentally friendly.

Dear guest,

thank you very much for taking the time and writing the review of your recent stay with us.

I was happy to read that our concept served your needs and the staff contributed to your pleasant stay with us.

We will be very happy to welcome you in our hotel on your next visit to London.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

The Staff was very friendly to us and hotel's rooms were tidy and very clean privided with linings.There were no wardrobes in the rooms which made our life very hard as the rooms are very tiny and we had place the bags full of clothes on the floor. Its close to Tesco shop and easybus station althought a bit far from tube station.Wifi and internet access from their pc's are redeculusly expensive.

Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Dear Chris,

thank you very much for finding the time and reviewing your recent stay with easyHotel Earls Court.

I am delighted to read that you found our staff friendly and rooms to be tidy and clean. We offer basic concept that allows our guests to design their stay and to meet their individual requirements, offering optional add-ons should the guests require these but never forcing any extra charges.

We offer internet from the kiosks that are serviced by outside company that sets their prices as well. We also offer WiFi from £5 / 24 hours that can be purchased at any point of your stay.

We will be more than happy to welcome you on your next visit of the city.

Kind Regards,

Rotherham, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

You get what you pay for. This place is a cheap no frills hotel. It is however clean and ideally located.

The only real downside is the room has no heating control and can get awfully hot and if you're in the basement rooms it can be tricky to get a phone signal.

Overall though I would recommend it.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Stuart,

thank you very much for reviewing your stay on Trip Advisor.

We are trying to be as transparent as possible with what we offer. Our concept is allowing guests to design their own stay to meet their individual requirements, offering optional add-ons should the guests require these but never forcing any extra charges.

We hope we will get an opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again. Please do not hesitate to contact our 24 hour reception in case of any enquiry you might have during your stay.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Convenience costs money. What I like about EasyHotel is that they're totally up front with you about what they are. I have affectionately described the concept to my friends as "Cheapy, not creepy." A tiny room with a clean bed at an unbeatable price. Anything else will cost you. And isn't that what's so great about it? We saved so much money by skimping on the things we could live without! The 24 hour service is a nice bonus. Easy check in, easy check out.

The Earls Court location was convenient. It's about a 10 min walk from the underground Tube station, but easy to find next to the purple lights of its neighbor the "Premier Inn." There's grocery stores on the walk too, so you're able to grab a quick snack or sandwich or water bottle to get you through the night on your walk home.

My only complaint this time around was that even though it's "no smoking" indoors, people obviously cheat that rule by smoking in their little bathroom pods. It travels through your bathroom air vent and hits you in the face when you open the bathroom door in the morning. I didn't mention it to management though--couldn't really imagine what they could do about it except go on a witch hunt. (Just don't be the jerk that smokes in the bathroom!!)

Room Tip: The last time I stayed in an EasyHotel (5 years ago) the lack of a window kinda threw me off. I had...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am glad to read that you appreciate the value for offered accommodation and our concept of "simple comfort, great value" suited your needs.

We will be more than happy to welcome you on your next visit of the city.

Kind Regards,

Miroslava Matusikova
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
easyHotel London Croydon
Notting Hill
The Lennox Hotel
The Lennox Hotel
#717 of 1,090 in London

Been to easyHotel London Earls Court? Share your experiences!