“BED EXPERIENCE”

We can't find prices for this hotel
easyHotel London Earls Court
Ranked #552 of 1,068 Hotels in London
Bristol, United Kingdom
“BED EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I was freezing as central heating was not reaching room on lower ground. Felt like I got an igloo instead of.
My stay in this hotel ended up with severe sore throat. Location was good and one of receptionist was at least friendly. However, I am not going to step into this hotel NEVER EVER AGAIN

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. It concerns me to see that you have not fully enjoyed your stay with us and experienced these issues.

Rest assured, I have already raised this case with our maintenance department so that these issues do not occur again.

I hope we will be able to redeem your faith in us in the future.

Miroslava Matusikova

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend booked this hotel for the night thinking it aas in a great lovation to earls court centre. When we arrived we were Absolutly disgusted with this hotel!! Possibly the worst hotel ive stayed at. Staff were rude, rooms were absolutly rediculous, previous occupiers rubbish (shaving razor) still in bin. Problems reported to staff whos simple reply was "ok goodbye". No signs or resolving the problem just shrugged like it was a regular occurrence. We were so disgusted we didn't even stay in the hotel we checked straight back out and travelled 2 and a half hours back to Birmingham rather than staying in this hotel. An email of complaint was sent with no apology from staff or state of out room. Please guys do not stay here!

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Estefaniamurray
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback and comments about my team and the cleanliness of the hotel.

I agree completely that the issues should have been dealt with immediately and I have sent you a direct message so that this can be investigated and rectified as soon as possible in order to restore your faith in easyHotel Earls Court.

Many thanks for bringing this to my attention and I hope that we can resolve this swiftly.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Not easy to find a 29 pound room for 2 in central london.
Standard Easy, everything works, use only what you need and pay more if you need more stuff.
Earl's court tube is bout 10-12 min walk away. You can find the hotel on the tube map in the station.
Same with High St Kensington, just up the road.
24hr Tesco just a stones throw and Sainsbury 12 min walk the other way. These are the big ones!

Room Tip: Hotel situated in a victorian type house. Small stairway! Choose a lower floor if you've got muc...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us.

I am very pleased that you found the hotel to be convenient, clean, comfortable and good value for money as these are key aspects to the easyHotel Earls Court. Our concept clearly states exactly what you have experienced, and it’s always a pleasure to hear from our Guests that we deliver excellent value for money.

We look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel.

Kind Regards

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I have travelled around Australasia as a backpacker and this is the worst place I have ever stayed! I get the whole basic accommodation, but even a chair or a table to put your things on so everything's not on the floor would have been nice! Then they charge you ridiculous money for everything else like tv or wifi oh and £5 for arriving an hour early! It was basically a box with no window then they blasted heat through the vents all night to the point were we had to stand outside the room in the middle of the night because we were so hot! There's one mirror and one plug and they are nowhere near each other so don't plan on trying to do your hair at all. All in all, never again!!!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Irelandch
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay on Trip Advisor.

easyHotels operate a Limited Service concept allowing guests to design their stay to meet their individual requirements, offering optional add-ons should the guests require these but never forcing any extra charges.

From your review it seems that you are unhappy with the company's concept, not the hotel itself; we understand that our limited service concept does not suit everybody and we are sorry to hear that was not suitable for your needs.

We focus on other areas such as customer service and cleanliness, and I am very saddened that you have not contacted our 24/7 reception who will be more than happy to adjust the temperature in your room.

I am sorry you were unaware of our concept, as all this information is clearly displayed on our website. I hope that now, being aware of our concept you will give a second thought to your decision of not staying in our hotel again.

Newbury
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The is a great place for some , but no all. The word basic it what you get. However the rooms i had were clean , towels available in the room and an ensuite bathroom. The staff were also all polite and welcoming

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other reviewers.

Our main aim is to offer clean and cleverly designed rooms in a safe and convenient location - all this at an affordable price. Our concept clearly states exactly what you have experienced, and it’s always a pleasure to hear from our guests that we deliver excellent value for money. It really makes all our efforts worthwhile when our guests are satisfied with the service we provide.

Customer Service is one of our focus areas and I am very glad to read your comments about our team members being polite and welcoming.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kind regards

Bournemouth
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed in this hotel in a single room with no board for two nights and that was two nights too many!
I am not an extravagant traveler but this was below my expectations. I have never seen such small, simple and basic single room before! I was literally shocked when I opened the door to my room. To start with there was no wardrobe, I could not open a window, no fresh air at all and I felt claustrophobic, the room size was of a chicken box with double bed taking the half of the room space, bathroom looking like a cheap airlines toilette cabin with shower, wash basin and toilet all next to each other (it was so small that after taking a shower I had to open the bathroom door to dry my body with a towel otherwise I would hit my elbows against the plastic walls of this box they called bathroom and I am a short and slim person).
For the price I paid for this hotel I could have stayed in a much nicer hotel in a room with a proper size, with spacious bathroom and a breakfast included!
I was so tired after two days of staying there just for the night sleep and morning refreshing routine simply because the room was so small and stuffy with no fresh air!
I would not complain if this hotel was at least twice as cheaper per night then it actually cost me, but I paid the same amount of money that I would have spent on a decent hotel elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dear Marcin,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay on Trip Advisor.

I am sorry you were unaware of our room sizes and our concept, as all this information is clearly displayed on our website. I hope that now, being aware of our concept you will give us a chance to welcome you to easyHotel Earls Court again.

Kind Regards,

Suzhou
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed in their cheapest double room, without windows and payed just 55 £ per night! For central London that's an excellent deal. Had we booked sooner the price could have been even lower. Most of the room is taken up by the bed which leaves just a small corridor to walk to the ensuite bathroom. We only travelled with hand luggage so it was no problem, but if you have one or two larger suitcases there's nowhere inside the room to put them. After 2 days of shopping it did feel a bit cramped in our tiny room:)
The room was clean and has everything you need for a few days. We wanted a TV and paid extra for that. The staff at the front desk was super nice btw. Locationwise it's a five min. walk from Earls Court tube station which is in zones 1 & 2. There are a lot of shops and restaurants nearby. We'll definitely stay there again next time.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a complementary review of our hotel.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the hotel to be of great value and convenient in terms of the location we offer. We pride ourselves in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and we are pleased that we exceeded your expectations.

We appreciate honest reviews of our guests on Trip Advisor and I am confident that your review in turn will be useful to easyHotels` Earls Court future guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Miroslava Matusikova
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
easyHotel Paddington London
Hammersmith / Fulham
Ibis London Earls Court
Ibis London Earls Court
#457 of 1,068 in London

Been to easyHotel London Earls Court? Share your experiences!