“Perfect”

We can't find prices for this hotel
easyHotel London Earls Court
Ranked #554 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We stayed here after the calvin harris gig at Earls court, we had the cheapest room (the one with no windows) it was clean and the bed was comfy. Ideal location and brilliant price. I would recommended this hotel for students or single travellers.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Simon,

Thank you for staying with easyHotel Earls Court and leaving such a lovely review. We are extremely delighted that you enjoyed your stay. You have said it all and that's what easyHotel is all about; accommodation in the heart of the city for very affordable prices.

Thank you once again and we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Best Regards

There are newer reviews for easyHotel London Earls Court

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights this year having been perfectly happy the year before, however standards had slipped. I'm well aware this is a "budget" hotel but in entry I was ignored at reception, an older man appeared a few mins later and was attended to straight away, he wasn't a guest and just inquiring! My room was adequate but wasn't clean enough, the black out curtains if you can call them curtains were too small for the window and ripped in many places. The stairs are tiny and run down and very difficult to lug a large case up and down. When I went to purchase a tv remote I was told cash only! What places today don't accept card?! Definitely run down and not the same service as previously experienced here

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback. I am disappointed to read your comments regarding the Front Desk staff as they are usually praised on Trip Advisor, so I am investigating the reasons as to why your stay was not up to our usual high standards.

Please accept my apologies for your negative experience, and I hope you will give us another try sometime.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I've stayed at Easy Hotels before, but this was the smallest room by far, but having said that it was very cheap and clean, especially for London.
Friendly check in - got there at 2pm and there was not problem booking in.
Only problem I had was the hot water didn't work - very refreshing!!
Would stay again, but just because of the price.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear John,

thank you very much for taking the time and leaving a review of your recent stay on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you appreciated the cleanliness of our rooms, friendliness of our staff and value of the room. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused on this occasion and I hope this experience will not deter your from visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Stayed here with a friend for one night as we were seeing The killers at hammersmith.Cant really fault it for the price although I think we had the biggest room with big window into the road,I imagine the other rooms are a lot smaller although it wouldn't have bothered me for one or 2 nights,the only problem was we could only get cold water in the evening & boiling hot in the morning.5 mins from tube & shops & restaurants.And although the hotel was full we heard no noise from other rooms at all.Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: November 2013
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear Guest ,

thank you very much for leaving a review of your recent stay at easyHotel Earls Court.

I was delighted to read that our concept of "simple comfort, great value" suited your needs throughout your stay. I am sorry that you have experienced issues with water in the morning and in the evening. Please do not hesitate to contact our front desk staff if you ever face any issues throughout your stay, they will be happy to help you to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

Genaral Manager

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Like other reviewers I'll preface this by saying that this is a budget no frills hotel. The room was tiny, bit like being in a boat's cabin actually, but I was expecting that so its not a problem. Cleanliness was fine. The sound proofing however is not that great so if you have a party going on next door it will sound like they're in the same room (I had experience of this before going out for the evening). The receptionist was helpful so no problem there.

The air con is not individually adjustable in your room. You cannot turn it off or open a window. Unfortunately I am a light sleeper and the sound of the air con fan kept me awake most of the night.

So in conclusion I think its fine if you want a cheap, no frills hotel in a good location, and are not bothered by background noise at night.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I was happy to read that our main attributes; cleanliness and helpful staff; helped you to have a pleasant stay. I do apologize for the noise that you have experienced over your stay. Please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 front desk staff so we can assist you to move the room if necessary.

We will be more than happy to welcome you to our hotel on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I stayed @ this hotel on several occasions and every time I have been impressed by the friendliness of the staff. The whole team is very helpful and is always willing to go the extra mile. The rooms are cleaned and maintained to very high standards. It makes perfect sense to stay @ this hotel due to it's location and value - will definitely recommend!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear Guest,

my team and I were delighted to read your review regarding your recent stay at easyHotel Earls Court.

Great value, cleanliness, helpful & friendly staff on the front desk 24 hours a day , different room types on offer, convenient location with easy access to the tube station or shopping amenities are our greatest attributes as you pointed out.

We will be more than happy to welcome you to our hotel again.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I was freezing as central heating was not reaching room on lower ground. Felt like I got an igloo instead of.
My stay in this hotel ended up with severe sore throat. Location was good and one of receptionist was at least friendly. However, I am not going to step into this hotel NEVER EVER AGAIN

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. It concerns me to see that you have not fully enjoyed your stay with us and experienced these issues.

Rest assured, I have already raised this case with our maintenance department so that these issues do not occur again.

I hope we will be able to redeem your faith in us in the future.

Miroslava Matusikova

Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Pimlico
Earls Court
Trebovir Hotel
Trebovir Hotel
#845 of 1,072 in London

Been to easyHotel London Earls Court? Share your experiences!