“Thank you guys”

We can't find prices for this hotel
easyHotel London Earls Court
Ranked #555 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Dublin, Ireland
“Thank you guys”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I read many of the feedbacks here, and based on that knowledge we ordered six nights there last week. We had a great time, we were lucky wi room and staff, we had a quiet, relatively large room, clean and cosy.
I wanted to point out the friendly staff, from Edin, whom we met at the first then several nights, who was very kind and friendly, throughh Eva and the rest of the staff, who all made every effort possible so our stay is the best.
Not being able to adjust the heat, sometimes being too cold then in the middle of the night too warm is our only small complaint, but when you have an aircon system for the whole floor, there is not much the staff can do. Hope the coffee machine now works, oerwise, thank you all for the kindness, cleanliness and friendliness. Our mattress was not the best, but again, no big deal.
We certainly got our money's worth, saved a lot and even enjoyed our stay. I would recommend cleaning at least every other day, and mention it on the site tha you get only one cleaning per stay for free. Keep up the good work, and thank you,
sincerely,
Ofra and Nachum Katz, Israel

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room turning to the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Katz N
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving a fantastic review of your recent stay.

Our aim is to provide basics for a good night sleep at terrific value with essentials such as cleanliness, customer service, comfort and convenience. Our front desk staff always try to maintain high standards of customer service and it seems that we lived up your expectations with our service.

We look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Miroslava Matusikova

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed one night as we were going to a concert at earls court. We only paid £40, the room was compact but very fresh and clean just what we needed. We travelled from Newcastle at 11pm and arrived in London at 6am without any sleep only to find that we couldn't check in til 3pm. We explained our story to the staff and they explained that for £15 we could check in at 12 I was happy with this however the receptionist went the extra mile and had the first vaccant room cleaned ASAP and allowed to check in at 9am!! We were thrilled as we now had time to sleep before the concert. Thank you so much we will be returning in the future

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank leaman87
Dear Guest,

thank you for sharing your experience of your recent stay at easyHotel Earls Court.
I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We focus on areas such as customer service, cleanliness and it seems our hotel and service lived up to your expectations.

We hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 December 2013

This is a budget hotel no doubt, so don't expect too much, but it was clean and less than a quarter of the price of the surrounding alternatives. My overnight stay was made a much more pleasant experience by the receptionist, a very friendly, well mannered and helpful chap called Edine. Nothing was too much trouble, and he knew the area well which helped me find all the things I was looking for. Thanks again. Mr. Clayton

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Thank Leeleeleeleeele... C
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Dear Mr. Clayton,

Thank you for a great review with so many stars! I am thrilled to read that you liked the customer service you were offered and that you recognised Edine for his exceptional customer service.

We hope to see you soon in near future

Best Wishes,

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We stayed here after the calvin harris gig at Earls court, we had the cheapest room (the one with no windows) it was clean and the bed was comfy. Ideal location and brilliant price. I would recommended this hotel for students or single travellers.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Simon,

Thank you for staying with easyHotel Earls Court and leaving such a lovely review. We are extremely delighted that you enjoyed your stay. You have said it all and that's what easyHotel is all about; accommodation in the heart of the city for very affordable prices.

Thank you once again and we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Best Regards

Ayr, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights this year having been perfectly happy the year before, however standards had slipped. I'm well aware this is a "budget" hotel but in entry I was ignored at reception, an older man appeared a few mins later and was attended to straight away, he wasn't a guest and just inquiring! My room was adequate but wasn't clean enough, the black out curtains if you can call them curtains were too small for the window and ripped in many places. The stairs are tiny and run down and very difficult to lug a large case up and down. When I went to purchase a tv remote I was told cash only! What places today don't accept card?! Definitely run down and not the same service as previously experienced here

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback. I am disappointed to read your comments regarding the Front Desk staff as they are usually praised on Trip Advisor, so I am investigating the reasons as to why your stay was not up to our usual high standards.

Please accept my apologies for your negative experience, and I hope you will give us another try sometime.

Kind regards,

Whittlesey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I've stayed at Easy Hotels before, but this was the smallest room by far, but having said that it was very cheap and clean, especially for London.
Friendly check in - got there at 2pm and there was not problem booking in.
Only problem I had was the hot water didn't work - very refreshing!!
Would stay again, but just because of the price.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Dear John,

thank you very much for taking the time and leaving a review of your recent stay on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you appreciated the cleanliness of our rooms, friendliness of our staff and value of the room. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused on this occasion and I hope this experience will not deter your from visiting us again in the future.

Best regards

cornwall
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Stayed here with a friend for one night as we were seeing The killers at hammersmith.Cant really fault it for the price although I think we had the biggest room with big window into the road,I imagine the other rooms are a lot smaller although it wouldn't have bothered me for one or 2 nights,the only problem was we could only get cold water in the evening & boiling hot in the morning.5 mins from tube & shops & restaurants.And although the hotel was full we heard no noise from other rooms at all.Would definitely stay again

• Stayed November 2013
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Dear Guest ,

thank you very much for leaving a review of your recent stay at easyHotel Earls Court.

I was delighted to read that our concept of "simple comfort, great value" suited your needs throughout your stay. I am sorry that you have experienced issues with water in the morning and in the evening. Please do not hesitate to contact our front desk staff if you ever face any issues throughout your stay, they will be happy to help you to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

Best regards

Genaral Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
easyHotel Paddington London
Ibis London Earls Court
#459 of 1,069 in London
easyHotel London Heathrow
#21 of 23 in Hounslow

Been to easyHotel London Earls Court? Share your experiences!