“Best Days ever!!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
easyHotel London Earls Court
Ranked #556 of 1,069 Hotels in London
“Best Days ever!!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at a twin room with view it was amazing and good size room. If you want extra facilities such as tv you need to pay. But generally it is a very good choice if you don't want to spend a lot of money on accommodation. I definitely recommend it. It is close to earls court metro station. Nice area to stay.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Thank punkroxyeva .
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at easyHotel Earls Court.
I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that hotel met all your requirements. I can also see from your review that you had a chance to explore our superb location and great transport links.
Our add-on system allows our customers to design their stay and pay for the services that they will be using.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future and enjoy another great stay with us!

Miroslava Matusikova

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dunedin, New Zealand
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Travelling on a budget and only needing a bed, shower, and storage, the Easyhotel Earls Court met my needs entirely. Well located, handy to tube, buses and shops. The room was clean and secure. To those "moaners" who criticise the small rooms, no windows or chargeable "extras" I say do your research properly - everything is exactly as described.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Bruce C
Dear Bruce,

Thank you so much for your honest review on Trip Advisor.

Our concept clearly states exactly what you have experienced, and it’s always a pleasure to hear from our guests that we deliver excellent value for money. We take pride in our high standards of cleanliness excellent customer service; and always aim to exceed customers’ expectations.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards

Cwmbran, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 June 2014

So, I was booking last minute and decided to try the EasyHotel. The Earl's Court Easy Hotel was nearest to my place of work and so I thought it would do. Easy to book I decided to book a cheap as chips no window small room. After all"how small can it be?". I arrived to a shabby looking hotel on the Cromwell Road. Already unimpressed I lugged my bags to the 4th floor. I found my room and unlocked the door. I stepped in side and the door flew shut. It was so dark I could not even find my hands in front of my face. I fumbled for the light to find a minute showerroom and wc facing me. to the right a small double bed. Then dark walls and nothing - nowhere to hang my clothes nothing. I was so depressed so I dragged my bags downstairs and eventually after lots of discussion ask for a refund. They don't refund they keep you money on account! I asked if they had a room with a window - I am not claustrophobic but the small room and the darkness, I could not bear. Luckily I managed to get a ground floor invalid room. A huge bay window and a decent size room. Still nowhere to hang my clothes (well two coat hooks) and a vinyl floor and shabby bathroom. I won;t go on but suffice to say I will NOT be staying at an EasyHotel ever again. By the way wi-fi is chargeable, a remote for the tv is chargeable, no breakfast and well....need I go on.

Room Tip: Don;t stay here find a hostel instead!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jon P
Manager_EC, General Manager at easyHotel London Earls Court, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay on Trip Advisor.

easyHotels operate a Limited Service concept allowing guests to design their stay to meet their individual requirements, offering optional add-ons should the guests require these but never forcing any extra charges. Guests also have an option to chose between six different room types that differ in size and price to suit their personal needs.

From your review it seems that you are unhappy with the company's concept, not the hotel itself; we understand that our limited service concept does not suit everybody and we are sorry to hear that was not suitable for your needs.

Kind regards,

Hsinchu, Taiwan
Reviewed 7 June 2014

my partner and i stayed here for 5 nights during April in 2011, and we found it matching what we expected: small and clean. worth the price!!!
the location is very convenient for travelers who would stay in london for days, just 5 minutes walk from the underground station. there are many restaurants , cafes, bars, and stores (and a TESCO supermarket) around, very easy to get what you need.
we selected the twin room with window, the bed and pillows were nice, the bathroom is extremely small, but enough for using. and we spent 5 happy nights here…

Room Tip: room with windows are recommended...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank schiu8686
Dear Hsinchu,

thank you for choosing easyHotel Earls Court while visiting London.

The limited service concept is new in the hospitality industry but it offers a great value for money especially with such a central location as ours. We are glad to receive such lovely comments about our clean rooms and comfortable beds, as our main aim is to provide comfortable rooms in a good location at unbeatable prices.

Thank you for your recommendations and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Kind Regards

St. George, Utah
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stayed 5 nights at the Easy Hotel Earls Court. I had never stayed at an Easy Hotel before and was impressed with the whole set-up. Basically, you decide what you need and what you want to pay for. We needed a bed, a shower, a space to stash our luggage, and fresh, cool air to breathe. My room was a single with a window, up 55 stairs, tucked in the far corner of the building. The stairs were tough, but I appreciated the quiet area. I chose not to get the tv or the wifi which were 5 pounds each. My travel mates were on the ground floor and had a much nicer room, but also had a lot of noise. I would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Top floor in the rear is very quiet, room 320
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Jayne,

thank you so much for leaving a review on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased that you found the hotel to be convenient, clean, comfortable and good value for money as these aspects are key to the easyHotel brand. Our add-on system allows guests to choose what they need and save on accommodation costs. We are delighted to read that our concept suited your needs and we are looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit to London.

Malaysia
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stayed in Easyhotel Earl's Court for 4d/3n and we had a very pleasant experience. We request for a lower level room before we arrived as we had luggage with us and it's really kind of them to approve our request as they assigned us a room on ground level. Room was comfortable, clean and although the size of the room was not too big, we still had plenty of space to walk around. Staff was very friendly too!

Location wise, it's extremely superb as it was near Earl's Court tube and getting to the city and airport was very easy and convenient. There were plenty of restaurants, pubs, cafes, supermarkets (Tesco 24 hours) and High Street Kensington was within walking distance. Everything was simply convenient as you do not need to worry about finding foods or groceries to buy. Moreover, Earl's Court is a safe neighbourhood as well.

The next time I come back to London, I would not hesitate to book with EasyHotel again.

Room Tip: If you have plenty of luggage with you, you may request for a lower room level as the hotel does not...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Steph,

Thank you for your review.

Our main aim is to offer clean and cleverly designed rooms in a safe and convenient location - all this at an affordable price and it is great to see that we achieved that for your stay.

I am pleased to read that staff successfully accommodated your request upon check in and that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming again.

Best regards

East Sussex, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The room was tiny but all I need was a place to stay after a trip the The Queens Theatre and a few drinks in the city. The room was clean and the bed was well made, especially considering the bed fits the room walls exactly, and only an 8th is actually accessible to the door!
Still, it was cheap and comfy, and I will happily stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Praetorian85
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

It is always very rewarding to hear that the job of our room attendants is appreciated. I will make sure that this is communicated to them. The add-on system allows us to keep our rates very competitive as you only pay for what you use.

It was a great pleasure to read your comments and we will be looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel on your next visit to London.

Miroslava Matusikova
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
easyHotel Paddington London
Ibis London Earls Court
#460 of 1,069 in London
easyHotel London Heathrow
#21 of 23 in Hounslow

Been to easyHotel London Earls Court? Share your experiences!