202 Modern Service Apartments
Hotel 41(London)
US$880
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
galahotels.com
US$371
US$351
  • Restaurant
All reviewskensington gardenskitchen facilitieshyde parklocation location locationstayed for nightsleonardportobellotubeharrodspubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Stayed for a week in July,the apartment is comfortable all you need for your stay is supplied ,tescos is a few minutes walk and marks and Spencer's is a block down from tescos ,Jamie Oliver's cooking school is beside tescos, go and have breakfast it's excellent, portabello market is on every Saturday and is a 5 minute walk ( arrive early to beat the thousands)
We did have trouble with the internet connection that you buy thru an independent company ,ended up buying another provider as the one they recommended was hopeless .
Hyde park is a10 minutes walk close to the tube, also the hop on and off sightseeing but goes past the front door, very handy after a long day. a l5 minute walk is an amazing Lebanese restaurant called alwaha, we had a banquet that cost 16 pounds each with around 10 dishes, the food was fresh and amazing...will defiantly stay here again when we return.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We just returned to the US from a 2-week stay at 202 Apartments, Kensington Church Street, London. We were visiting with a group of students. The flats were well-equipped and perfect for our needs. Students could cook in their rooms - plus the facility is really close to the Nottinghill Gate tube station, several buses, and lots of shops and affordable restaurants. We felt that we received good value and would stay there again. We also recommend these flats to anyone traveling to London.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2013

5 star accommodation in Notting Hill Gate – Clean, comfortable, convenient, quiet and a very friendly team to look after you. If you want fluffy white bath sheets pay fluffy prices down the road; at 202 you will find very good bath and bed linen for a good stay. This was our second visit and we weren’t disappointed, the apartment was clean and well appointed with a very comfortable bed and although we overlooked Kensington Church Street we weren’t affected by noise thanks to the new double glazing.

The team running the apartments are brilliant, on the day of our arrival we went to the office to see if we could leave our bags at about 11.00, as the room was available we were able to check in early. On the day of departure our bags were secure in the office until 5.30 pm so we had a full day in London. You can’t beat the welcome, friendliness and assistance given.

The apartments are a few minutes walk from Notting Hill Gate tube with good links to all parts of London. There are good restaurants within a few minutes walk with a Tesco Express and local convenience stores nearby; if you need a good read there is Waterstones just across the road.

If you are looking for a good base at a competitive price to explore London you won’t go far wrong if you choose 202 – we’ll certainly be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rob A
Reviewed 12 November 2012 via mobile

My wife, our little and I stayed 8 nights in early November in room 15 on the third floor.
We received a free upgrade, as we paid for a studio while we got the 1 bedroon apartment, it was compact but sufficient in all respects (living room was good size). We had no noise issues, first two nights was really cold, then we noticed a slightly open window. Heaters was convenient to break the very cold weather.
To us the 202 apartments was superb and our experience there was all positive.
Within minute walking of Notting hill gate tube, cofee shops, rests, and Tesco.
We checked in late and was welcomed to leave our baggage in their office as we had a night flight.
The bed was comfortable, clean sheets and living had a sofa bed, with extra pillows, four chairs diner table, kitchen equipped with fridge microwave and essential utilities along the washing machine which is very useful for families with young babies.
We never felt anything wasn't clean and didn't worry about our little while he roamed around the apartment. We highly recommend 202 modern serviced apartments.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Wissam F
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Last May my grandparents, my mom and I took a trip to the UK, starting in London. This was my second time back at these apartments, and I love them. This time we stayed in a room with a kitchen, two bathrooms (one shower), a bedroom with three beds and a living room/dining room with a futon and TV. There is good news and bad news about our stay this time. First, the bad news. The shower was exceptionally bad, with a shower head that stayed at a very inconvenient angle and only gushed boiling water. Secondly, the room was loud at night, and not only because my Grandmother snored. There was music playing all night and people yelling in the streets. Of course these are normal city noises, but the stubborn window didn't help with blocking the noise.

Okay, now for the good news. First of all, the location was awesome! I love being so close to Portobello Market. My mom and I went on Saturday and had a blast (at least I did, but it was quite crowded). Also, we have a Marks and Spencer's, Boots and Tube station right down the street. I loved getting groceries with my Grandparents (Marks and Sparks has a great selection a nutritious pre-made meals). The Notting Hill Tube station was really only a few minutes away and it made getting around ten times easier (especially when we were toting luggage). Finally the location was spot-on with due to the fact that there was a great little fish and chips pub right below the 202 apartments.

The second half of the bright side? In one word: the kitchen. The kitchen saved us money and I loved eating with my family. We cooked up delicious meals and sat together for supper in the cozy living room.

I would definitely return again, and I intend to when I can no longer ignore London's call.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family