Victor Hotel London Victoria
US$335
US$278
Pullman
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$551
US$533
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$90
US$185
US$151
US$222
US$191
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbelgrave roadpimlico tube stationbus stop in frontroom was cleanbudget hotelcontinental breakfastbuckingham palacequiet streetrooms are smallpubs and restaurantsbig benmin walktea and coffeewest endhyde parkyogurttheatre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Just stayed at this hotel 4 the 2nd time in 2 weeks,due 2 early start at work,it's clean,safe and comfortable in a gr8 location,the staff are always smiling and it's very well priced....what more could u ask 4?

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank bradford243
Victor_Hotel_London, Owner at Victor Hotel London Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

We appreciate the time you took to post your feedback, your comments will be very helpful to us and other travelers who consult this website.

It was our pleasure to serve and make your stay pleasant.

Thank you!!

Best regards.
Nour R.
Victor hotel.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Arrived at 9.30pm quite tired from travelling, girl at the desk was quite nice, but insisted that I had the card that the room was booked with, which my partner in Manchester had , so had to call him, so that he could email with a photo of the card. I thought this was very unnessecary as payment had already been confirmed. I was then given my key to room 20 on the top floor, 'where is the lift?' they have no lift ! my case was really heavy, and I'm not joking, 8 sets of stairs to climb, now I'm quite fit but this was too much to deal with, I noticed that they had vacancies, so why not give me a room on a lower floor? stay was OK, hotel was clean enough, but still really angry about the stairs.

Room Tip: make sure you get a room on the lower floors
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stewarthutcheon
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The Victor was everything you would expect for a budget hotel in London. The basic room was fine and the room was clean. Breakfast was simple. Unfortunately, there was no hot water in the morning, so I was forced to go to work without having a shower. I would not stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank abigailcc
Victor_Hotel_London, Manager at Victor Hotel London Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you for the valuable time you've spent in sharing your comments
through TripAdvisor. Once again please accept my apologies for the
boiler failure. Whilst we were able to fix that on the same day we
appreciate that it effected your stay with us. We undertake preventative
maintenance to minimize these occurrences however from time to time
there will be issues with the plant with in the hotel.
I also would like to let you know that we have replaced all our beds
with new luxury Hypnos bed and mattress. The Hypnos is currently
supplying the British The Royal household and Palaces.
I hope this unfortunate matter will not stop you from using The Victor
Hotel in the future.
Once again thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us
I hope to welcoming you back when you are next time in London.

Kind regards

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed for a weekend with another couple in rooms 9 & 10. Lovely hotel. Staff very attentive and helpful. Great bus route (no 24). The only thing I could moan about really is that a little bit of egg & bacon at breakfast would have been nice!! Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank E20Sal

Thank you for taking the time to complete a tripadvisor survey. We value all the feedback that we get as it helps us improve the experience here for future guests. We are really happy that you have been satisfied on your recent visit to our hotel.
We will look into the issue you brought to our attention. Once again thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
I hope to welcoming you back when you are next time in London.

Kind regards

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Stayed here for a weekend trip to London with my wife and another couple. Hotel is perfectly situated and simple enough to walk to from Victoria station. The only thing that lets it down is the uncomfortable beds. But, that would not stop me from staying here again.

Room Tip: We had rooms 9 & 10 which were of a decent size. I started in room 8 but couldn't get the window open. The room was quite small as well.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DazCarpo
Victor_Hotel_London, Manager at Victor Hotel London Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Dear DazCarpo,

Thank you for your stay and feedback.
I have taken your feedback into consideration and checked mattresses in all the rooms and confirming you that we have decided to change all the beds and mattress in entire hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and once again thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back when you are next time in London.

Best Regards