I have reviewed this hotel before , so this is an update after staying there a few more times.
The hotel's limitations are easy to enumerate:
- some rooms are small, especially the single rooms
- their website is no good for booking (unless they've rejigged things recently)
- their free newspaper offering is very limited (no FT)
- that's about it really
The good points and more important:
- the food is very good. Staying in London I no longer worry about where I'm going to eat;
- most of the staff are very welcoming and helpful. The place has a very special relaxing atmosphere;
- I sleep here far better than I've slept anywhere else in London (including many much more expensive hotels).
Highly recommended unless you are fussy or need a large room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Based in Central London Euston, the four star Wesley Hotel & Conference Venue enjoys a convenient central location within easy reach of key transport connections such as Euston and King’s Cross stations. The Wesley has all the facilities you need under one roof. Space to meet, eat, sleep and enjoy a relaxing evening. Meetings With 15 meeting rooms accommodating up to 150 delegates, you’ll find flexible space for any size of business or personal event or celebration. All rooms are AV ready supported by knowledgeable and supportive staff. Restaurant When it’s time to dine, our bar and restaurant, The Savannah, which recently underwent a £1.5m refurbishment, serves freshly prepared food from sustainable suppliers. The Savannah boasts perfect space for networking events, private functions and Christmas parties. Bedrooms Single, double and king-sized rooms at the Wesley are furnished with comfortable beds to guarantee guests get a good night’s sleep. Sustainability Our ethical ethos is further reason why we’re not just another London hotel. We’re a social enterprise, anything the hotel makes goes straight to charity. We are Gold Investor in People, and accredited by Sustainable Restaurant Association and Green Planet. We’re the only hotel to receive a Social Enterprise Mark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Wesley Hotel & Conference Venue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mic - Hotel London