The HIE in North End Road is a bit of a hike from either Earls Court or Barons Court tube stations (if you have a lot to carry). I stayed here with family for 2 nights during the first week of Wimbledon. Its a shortish walk to West Brompton tube station where the district line goes direct to Wimbledon (Southfields is only 5 stops (15 minutes)). I think the prices get hiked upwards for Wimbledon accordingly. This is a good, clean and well set-out hotel of its kind offering good accomodation if you plan to be out all day. The family room had a double bed and a double sofabed (pretty hard to sleep on but I was tired). The breakfast buffet is included in the price and is pretty substantial but not much choice - it was pretty decent tho and much better than I had expected (there is a limited cooked selection (sausages, eggs, etc.). There are also a number of rerasonable restaurants in the immediate vicinity and even more over at Earls Court. Overall I found this to be a credible hotel of its type, delivering a much as expected product...but pricey for what it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi & Inclusive Hot Breakfast, Simple - Smart - Spot on!Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court Hotel, the ideal location for business and leisure travellers visiting London. By Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel is located outside the Congestion Zone and within easy access to M4/A4, Heathrow Airport, M25 and Central London. In addition, The Holiday Inn Express -London Earl s Court Hotel is only a few minutes walk away from Earl's Court & Olympia Exhibition Centres, Chelsea Football Stadium, Fulham Football Stadium, Queens Tennis Club. Harrods, Kensington Palace, Gatwick Airport & everything the City of London has to offer; is only a short tube/train ride away. West Kensington & West Brompton Tube/train Stations are within easy walking distance from The Holiday Inn Express London Earl s Court; ensuring convenient travel to your desired destinations. The Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel boasts of 150 contemporary style, air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms each with Free high speed internet access on Wi-Fi, offering guests a comfortable and connected stay. After a great night s sleep, wake up with a refreshing Power Shower Experience and then enjoy our inclusive Hot buffet breakfast before embarking on your day. All this coupled with Conference facilities for up to 12 people why stay anywhere else? Our Staff and Management look forward to welcoming you soon to the Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Earls Court Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London
- Express Holiday Inn Earls Court
- Holiday Inn Express London