“Exceptional good value for money.. Especially for London”

Holiday Inn Express Earls Court
Ranked #325 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stayed in London for 3 days with my two nieces and my daughter so wanted good value hotel with Breakfast included.. Holiday inn express surprised me with how clean, friendly and good quality it was. Have stayed in many 4-5* hotels in London and can say this can match to many.. esp the amazing walk in shower and Modern bedrooms.double bed and sofa bed suited us fine. Only little thing was breakfast was a little un organised .. Many bits were empty even at 8.30.. Breakfast finished at 10.30..I was informed they were still awaiting a delivery? As was a busy half term is would have thought they would have accounted for how busy it would be? But overall an enjoyable stay:-)))))

• Stayed: October 2013
Shaun F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Earls Court, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Francine S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us about your stay experience here with us at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court Hotel

I am so pleased you enjoyed and your nieces your stay here with us and that you liked the hotel so much. I am sorry to read you had a slight issue with breakfast and we will endeavor to better in this area. Thank you so much for your comments as they help us to understand better what we need to do to improve.

We do hope that you have the opportunity to come and stay with us again soon.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Earls Court

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Needed to stay overnight and booked the hotel on line, £145 double room with no breakfast, yes i know its London but it is only Earls Court. Sits on a really busy road so you need a room at the back of the hotel if you dont want to hear all the traffic and local drunks shouting all night. Small room but clean but only a shower which quite frankly you would not call a power shower, seriously i could have p***** more quickly.

There is a car park but it only holds about 30 cars so if you are getting there say after 5:00pm you will not get in so you have to park on the road "if you can find a space" Car park for overnight was £20

Its ok but for the money i would of thought it would be better, the one good bit staff are really friendly and genuinely want to help you.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper try and ask for a room at the back
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Aceman60
Shaun F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Earls Court, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Aceman60,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here with us.

Thank you for your comments they are really helpful and show us what we need to do to improve.

I do hope that you choose to come and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Had a wonderful four night stay at this hotel. Myself and two others visited with a friend in a wheelchair and Shaun, General Manager, and his staff pulled out all the stops to make our stay troublefree. We asked them to arrange a wheelchair friendly taxi for us to take us to Buckingham Palace for my friend to receive an MBE. Anshu spent at least thirty minutes outside trying to flag down a taxi for us (eventually managed). My friend pointed out something which was missing from her disabled room and this was immediately ordered. Breakfasts were good and varied and the rooms were a very good size and very clean. Would certainly return and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Margaret F
Shaun F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Earls Court, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Margaret F,

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court Hotel.

It was really wonderful to meet you and Jean and your friends. I am so glad everything went well with your visit to Buckingham Palace. Even though the taxi was a bit of a nightmare at first.

I do hope you all have the opportunity to come down to London again and that you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Had a great three night stay at this hotel. After flying in from Gatwick at 4am it was so easy to jump on the Gatwick Express, walk three minutes and fall into a very comfortable bed. Love the location close to Fulham and Earls Court, short walk to West Brompton tube station. Breakfast offering was good and it was very clean. Only complaint was that we ordered a double bed and ended up with two singles but it wasn't something that ruined our stay. Pillows were very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Trinity B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor about your stay experience here at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court Hotel.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay here and that you liked the location. I am sorry that we were unable to offer you a double bed. I do hope that you have the opportunity to book with us again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Other reviews talk about the friendly service and the positive attitude of the staff. I concur.
The hotel is quite new, kept very clean and the rooms are a good size with a Queen bed. The size of both room and bed were noteworthy for a relatively inexpensive hotel in London. The one problem I had with my room, a faulty shower valve, was fixed quickly and without disruption to my day. (I reported it when leaving in the morning; it was fixed when I returned, with no evidence that anyone had been in my room and busy working on the repair. Perfect!)
The breakfast is more substantial than the 'continental' fare offered at many properties and well appreciated by the guests it appears, judging from the number taking advantage of it. Although there is no restaurant, a wide variety of restaurants and cuisines are close by, many at very reasonable prices. Dinner was never an issue.
The only minor issues are a fairly long walk from the nearest tube station and the bed, which I found a little 'lumpy'. The hotel is equidistant between two tube stops, thus making for the longish walk, although there is a handy and fairly frequent bus going by both stations. An extra few Pounds spent on better beds might have been a good idea, but all in all it was a very good stay. The staff even greeted me by name after the first couple of days - wonderful! - a very upscale 'boutique' hotel feel, without the associated price.
I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank T0mmyBahama
Shaun F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Earls Court, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear T0mmyBahama,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us, I am sorry you had an issue with your shower but again I am pleased that we fixed it quickly for you.

I do hope you choose to come and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I'm really glad I've found this property! It's well-priced but lovely. There's a large breakfast area that doubles as a lounge or work area for business travellers like me. The rooms are clean and spacious and service was excellent! Breakfast was really nice, and the Free WiFi is very helpful. This hotel is conveniently located within only around 8 to 10 minutes of both West Kensington tube and West Brompton tube and overground - from these two stations you can get just about anywhere in London really swiftly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sarah B

Dear Sarah B,

We are really glad you found this property too.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay here and that you liked the location, the service and the free Wi-Fi and breakfast.

I do hope that you have the opportunity to book with us again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We used the Holiday Inn Express as a base to see a show and to visit London. It was perfect for this. The hotel was super. It was clean and well appointed with lovely spacious rooms and courteous friendly staff. It is sited just a short walk from West Brompton Tube and is ideally sited for a base for sight seeing. we only stopped two nights but i would have happily stopped longer as the beds were comfy, the services more than adequate and the breakfast was hearty. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants an issue free break in the city. My thanks to the manager and his staff for their attentiveness and warmth.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank big_dave3
Shaun F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Earls Court, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear big_dave3,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay here with us here at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court Hotel.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we really appreciate your kind comments. My team get a great lift from guest comments as it helps them to see how their hard work is appreciate.

We do hope that you choose to come and stay again with us soon