I had high hope of this hotel based on the high rating of other reviews, but I am not as impressed. It is in West Kensington, not the best part of Kensington. But I do feel safe. Even though it is close to three different tube stations, but all has about 8 minutes of walk, if you get off the wrong exit of Earl Ct. Stop, it is a longer walk. There are not many good choices for dinner nearby, except a good vegan restaurant across from it.. A Tesco Express about 5 min away.
As a platinum member, we got put into the newly added building for the 2012 Olympic. The room is very large and beautiful decorated. However, the mattress was low quality so are the pillows. Both are below the US standard. The WiFi connection is free with unlimited access. The breakfast has good fruits and yogurt, but the scramble egg and sausages was below par. The hotel manager seemed to hold a tight rein to ensure the breakfast table was quickly cleaned and all food items were alway well stocked. It is for the convenience of the guest. But I feel sorry for the slimeless hardworking cleaner, who won't even respond to our morning greetings.
The front desk staff are the BEST! At checking in, Elena makes me feel welcomed as a platinum member offered all extras, with smile and warmth. At check out out, Alexendra efficiently help us with our no show airport pick up problem. Both of them are exemplary for any hotel front desk professionals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi & Inclusive Hot Breakfast, Simple - Smart - Spot on!Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court Hotel, the ideal location for business and leisure travellers visiting London. By Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel is located outside the Congestion Zone and within easy access to M4/A4, Heathrow Airport, M25 and Central London. In addition, The Holiday Inn Express -London Earl s Court Hotel is only a few minutes walk away from Earl's Court & Olympia Exhibition Centres, Chelsea Football Stadium, Fulham Football Stadium, Queens Tennis Club. Harrods, Kensington Palace, Gatwick Airport & everything the City of London has to offer; is only a short tube/train ride away. West Kensington & West Brompton Tube/train Stations are within easy walking distance from The Holiday Inn Express London Earl s Court; ensuring convenient travel to your desired destinations. The Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel boasts of 150 contemporary style, air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms each with Free high speed internet access on Wi-Fi, offering guests a comfortable and connected stay. After a great night s sleep, wake up with a refreshing Power Shower Experience and then enjoy our inclusive Hot buffet breakfast before embarking on your day. All this coupled with Conference facilities for up to 12 people why stay anywhere else? Our Staff and Management look forward to welcoming you soon to the Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Earls Court Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London
- Express Holiday Inn Earls Court
- Holiday Inn Express London