“Luxurious and modern DEFINETLY coming here again”
Review of Hotel Melville

Hotel Melville
Ranked #789 of 1,063 Hotels in London
“Luxurious and modern DEFINETLY coming here again”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on the 16th of August and left last night. As soon as I walked in I knew that I would like it here the modern and wonderful lobby was eye catching and great. The staff were so friendly and polite, they made my stay even more special. When I was showed to my room it was amazing the bed was so comfortable and I slept better than I had in most hotels that night. To wake up to a delicious breakfast in the beautiful breakfast room was amazing and I loved the variety of beautiful dishes. The stay on a whole was marvellous. And I have been recommending this hotel to everyone that I know. I am most definetly booking my next stay in the Melville Hotel, Kings Cross , London.

Stayed August 2014
Mr Patrick P, Manager at Hotel Melville, responded to this review, 23 October 2014
Dear Guest

thank you for your encouraging and Kind words

Patrick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
vancouver, b.c.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Just a five-minute walk from Kings Cross station and across from a pleasant neighborhood park, this is a great place for a brief stay in London. I note some of the negative reviews about this hotel, especially overbooking transfers, but this was not my experience. My room is small but well equipped and the staff polite and helpful. Forgive me trip advisor, but I recommend checking the hotel website for deals.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank kvncrw46
Thanks for your positive feedback

Your words are encouraging

Ormskirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We loved this hotel. Minutes walk from St Pancras/Kings Cross/Euston. Stayed one night on our way to Paris. Took my 18 year old daughter with me who described it as stunning and quirky. Our room was small but perfectly formed as they say. Would stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest

Thanks for your kind words and excellent feedback.

We look forward to your next stay with us .

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed the weekend here and it was literally a minutes walk away from the station in a very quiet square. Check in was very efficient and our room was clean and spacious.

Breakfast was adequate for our needs...

Great location, great stay...

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Mr Patrick P, Manager at Hotel Melville, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Guest

We appreciate all our feedback and are greatly encouraged by your review for our hotel

We have received a number of positive review recently and we will continue to work hard to ensure this is our standard

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Right next to kings cross station, this hotel is perfect for anyone commuting or travelling on the next day. The reception desk is 24 hours, making it perfect for anyone needing a late check in, though its location and the surrounding budget motels/hostels give off an eerie presence so be-warned if arriving after dark. We arrived around 10pm and once through we doors we were greeted with a clean and comfortable room which is exactly what we were looking for. Basic though it was, the standard double room was good value for money and offered a little more character than your average holiday inn. We found a deal online which offered a last minute discount for booking on a Sunday. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for clean, comfortable and affordable for a night.

Room Tip: The basic double room doesn't have a brilliant view but it is clean and comfortable which is per...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2014

As soon as I walked into the Melville, I knew it was a very clean and the facilities would be excellent for the price paid. I was not disappointed at all. The character of the building has also been retained, giving it that unique feel. The staff are very friendly, and always had hand. The location is brilliant. Every thing is very close by, and there are lots of eating joints around. Yet, you get a good nights sleep as the hotel is in a nice close. Thank you once again for your service.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

london
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Fantastic location, wonderful warm and helpful staff, clean and contemporary yet charming interior. We made the booking not expecting even a fraction of what we were presented with upon arrival. I simply cannot recommend this hotel enough, its ticks ever box and is more than value for money – in fact I would have paid much more than I did to stay here. We have already re-booked to stay here upon our next rip and are very much hooking forward to it. No need to look any further, go ahead and book with confidence.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Mr Patrick P, Manager at Hotel Melville, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Guest

Many thanks for your positive review and feedback our hotel

We are glad you enjoyed our facilities and hotel.

We are very much looking forward to seeing you again in the future