“The Best Tandoori around!!!!”
Review of Sonali Tandoori

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonali Tandoori
Ranked #12,406 of 25,272 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

This is the second time we have ordered now and gotta say top marks!!! We placed our order online and it was quick, the food was fresh, amazingly tasty, and not greasy like most tandooris. Can't rate this highly enough. Hope it keeps to this high standard and the chef don't go elsewhere. Totally surprised considering where the restaurant is located...........grove park but just goes to show that you never judge a book by its cover!

Reviewed 17 October 2015

Food is always tasty, however over the last year delivery time varies but is usually an hour and can take over an hour and a half. Food is therefore far from hot providing all the dishes have turned up. If you order on line it may turn up a little late but no free dishes, which is not what the advert says. Dilemma! Do I stay with the Sonali or do I find somewhere that can deliver within reasonable time?

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

I have been meaning to leave a review for a while, having had a bad experience with another Indian Takeaway in the past in Lee I was so chuffed and impressed when I finally found Sonali.

5 stars across the board. Would add a picture of the food but I ate it sorry! I will not go anywhere else! The Food is always so hot and the dishes have amazing flavours!
I am shocked actually they don't have more reviews but you will not be disappointed and once you try Sonali like me, you will not go anywhere else!

Reviewed 1 June 2015

We recently had a take away from there and were please by the food. We normally refrain from ordering indian food because we think we cook it better at home. But this place is a great choice for ordering some really tasty curries. We enjoyed their kulcha naans, chilli paneer and parathas with complimentary poppadums, pickle and salad. The chickpea curry was average and the mushroom bhaji is not worth trying.

1  Thank Vratz J
Reviewed 8 February 2015 via mobile

After being extremely impressed with the quality some years ago while still living with my parents, and seeing a new sign outside claiming to be "award winning", I thought that I had to give it a try! And I wasn't disappointed! The food was as good as I remember it being, if not better! Definitely glad I went back!

I will definitely be ordering from here again! My only problem is that thia place is takeaway only, as a group of my friends and I like to visit a selection of the local curry houses regularly!