“Nice Asian twist on burgers, fun and friendly service”
Review of Pacata Crouch End

Pacata Crouch End
Ranked #1,057 of 23,357 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Through the day, we serve our best coffee and freshly made breakfast in the morning and Thai Food during lunch till late
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Stepped in here after see The Commitments at the Palace Theatre. The restaurant was not busy, and we were greeted by a very friendly, upbeat staff. Ordered the soft shell crab burger and the Thai burger. Both were excellent. Our waiter noted they were big and perfect for sharing if we wanted to, so that is what we did amongst the three of us. The food was good, well priced and very generous in terms of serving size. But what made this such a find was the staff who went out of their way to ensure everything was okay and even shared a few laughs with us.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Great find on the edge of Covent Garden. Good service, good food and great value. Recommend the bar snacks as sharing starters.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I decided to host the evening meal part of a Hen party for a bunch of nearly 30 yr old girls at Pacata. As soon as I entered the venue to discuss the possibility of booking a table, Ja, one of the Managers, immediately made me feel welcome and in safe hands. I had very high expectations as to how I wanted the evening to pan out, and Pacata more than met them. They gave us a private area downstairs which was decorated beautifully with the most warm "vibe" that we all instantly felt at home as soon as we arrived. Our menu was a delicious blend of canapés, a main and a selection of puddings, which were to die for! Some of us have gluten intolerance issues, and the chef MORE than catered for our needs; I've not felt so special in any restaurant in my entire life! What is more, their choice of cocktails are splendid and the presentation of which were immaculate. To think that we booked the area for a busy Saturday evening when the restaurant was full and we experienced no lag, no loss of attention to detail etc, is really very much unheard of. There wasn't a glitch to be seen! I cannot recommend this place highly enough and would advise anyone would wants a down to earth, warm ambiance with all your needs met to try this place and to soak up everything about it. I will certainly be going back to try out other meals on their menu; not least because you really get excellent value for your money on the cuisine front. I had the pleasure of discussing our dietary needs etc with the chef a few weeks before our event and I was so taken aback by her passion and knowledge of fusion food that I have literally been left in awe after the whole experience. I would recommend this place over and above anywhere in the area, hands down. As a little side-note, the bar/waiting staff are as cool, yet refined, and as genuinely lovely as they get- thank you all for a truly memorable evening :)

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The best thing about this restaurant for us was the service, the staff were very friendly and accomodating with our baby. Their cocktails were lovely too. My only slight concern was the staff were a little vague about allergies- I was advised to have chicken satay at one point and just avoid the satay sauce, which would have been a little risky considering I have a severe nut allergy! Also, I understand it was busy, but it was extremely hot! We could have done with the air conditioning being switched up a bit.

1  Thank LibsDibs
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I had my 30's birthday party on bank holiday Friday.
About 25 friends came and had canapes and drinks.

All of my friends gave really nice comment about food and drinks here and also service.

I had excellent night. I am really thank for that.

1  Thank KMLondon2014