“Lovely for a snack at lunchtime”
Review of Nu Nosh

Nu Nosh
Ranked #284 of 450 Dessert in London
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We were taken here by friends having never been before. We just had snacks but it was nicely served by helpful happy staff in a clean environment. It may be necessary to book as it get very busy around 1pm. We went earlier than that.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

This is another of the very local restaurants to me... It is a great favourite with the well to do mums that lunch and do coffee or herbal teas.

I have eaten here about 7 or 8 times and have walked out on 3 occasions due to the dreadful service and staff attitude and rudeness

To be fair to them, food is on the whole good and fresh

the menu is reasonably well thought out and the restaurant is clean and pleasant, with outside tables which are always in demand in good weather

Pricing is a little on the high side but not outrageously so especially considering the area

if it wasn't for the rude unpleasant staff, I would use it on a regular basis

I however have a policy that if I am treated badly and they are not interested in my custom; I vote with my feet and wallet and deny them my custom and money.

The management have never been on site when I have had problems and the staff simply do not care

there are a lot of unreasonable and difficult customers in this area especially the clientele that would on the whole frequent this restaurant and the staff sometimes have to put up with a lot. however that can never excuse a descent to behaving as badly as your worst customer in a service business. That unfortunately is what has happened here in my opinion, jaded staff losing the will to provide decent service.

when I have walked out I have been with other people (different people each time) who have independently felt the same about the experience. so I don't feel that I am being either difficult or unreasonable.

The other times I have eaten at this restaurant, I have enjoyed the food, I have never had service I would call good or pleasant. at best I would say it has been adequate, i.e. they do eventually serve you and they on the whole bring you roughly what you have ordered but without much thought care or a smile on the whole. makes the whole experience just not worth it especially when the bill isn't going to be wow what great value!!!

So in summary

Nice food, good setting especially in summer, a little pricy but expect to be treated as if they are doing you a favour and lump it

in peak times it is booked solid

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Very friendly staff and lovely cooked breakfast. Recommend the South African sausages (borewors). Child friendly staff as well which is very important for any family!