“Really poor - pasta was disgusting.”

Natura Cafe&Pizzeria
Ranked #4,148 of 22,376 Restaurants in London
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Really poor - pasta was disgusting.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Granted, I have not tried the pizza...but I am not going to either because I refuse to pay hard earned money where frankly, dreadful pasta is served. The tagliatelle and lasagne (both times....I gave it a second chance) for two of us were soggy, bad tasting, and clearly reheated. Neither of us could finish it. I was left wondering if the chef/managers think we are complete culinary imbeciles to try and get away with that. I hope places like this realise many of us actually do know what proper food is....this is not it. I just paid for the privilege of being unsatisfied and fairly grossed out.

• Visited April 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Finally a proper pizzeria in London!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

A friend told us about this place, so we thought to try a pizza to take away as we were driving back home after shopping at 10pm.
The place was fairly busy but not noisy, very nice natural-wood look. Extremely friendly staff offered olives and bread while waiting. It took about 10 minutes and we spent less than 10£ each.
Being Italian it's never easy to find a proper pizza here in London and we never found anything so good locally (bow, hackney).
The pizza is just amazing!! Great size, well cocked and thin, good ingredients. I had one with seafood and didn't really expect it to be so good. Definitely recommend!

2 Thank ChiaraCamerada
London, United Kingdom
“Great food, great lunch time deal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Visited one lunch time, and took advantage of the lunch time special pizza and a soft drink for 6.75! Great pizza with bread and olives to nibble on while waiting, friendly waitresses as well ! Great local restaurant

• Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“The best neighbourhood pizzeria”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

I have just been to this fantastic our local pizzeria that was an amazing experience for me.I have never tastes better Italian food at reasonable prices other than this retro looking establishment.Well done the partners Johan and the chef Gigi

• Visited December 2013