I have stayed here with my girlfriend in February, April and December of 2011 and the hotel has been excellent everytime. It is situated about 10 minutes from Canary wharf tube station and 2 minutes from South Quays DLR station. 20 Minutes from Waterloo on the Jubilee line even less for Westminster, London Bridge to change lines. Also one stop from North Greenwich for the o2 and coming up soon it's just 15 minutes from the Olympic site. I would advise potential guests to look at maps of how to get to the hotel as you have to really exit the tube station in the correct place, (2 exits available) walk though the bottom of a building and over a small footbridge which did cause some confusion on our first stay.
Rooms are large, spacious, clean and very well equipped. (hairdryer, ironing board, large tv, mini bar, safe, large beds, complimentary water daily, and more). Reception, lift and restaurant areas are all very well-lit, and clean.
You will hear trains passing the building from fairly early until well after 10 but you get used to it and it didn't wake us up. Views aren't espeically fantastic from the hotel, our 2nd stay we faced scaffolding but this wouldn't put us off.
Breakfast is fantastic, all the staff are friendly and helpful. We haven't had dinner there at all purely because of the obvious choices elsewhere in London but have used the room service twice which was also excellent quality and pretty speedy although very expensive.
On our latest stay we went to drop our bags off at 11am to go into London knowing full well we couldn't check in until after 3pm but were told straight away that a room was ready for us which was excellent and unexpected enabling us to quickly offload without the worry of doing it later.
We look forward to our next stay at this excellent hotel which I cannot recommened enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated conveniently in the heart of London’s business district, Hilton London Canary Wharf is an obvious and popular choice for business visitors. As one of our guests you will have access to a high-speed internet connection, spacious desks to work from, a 24-hour business center and many other comforts. Rooms are fitted with a widescreen TV and an alarm clock that lets you plug in your MP3 player, meaning you can wake up to your favourite music.When you’re not busy working, make the most of the sauna, steam room or work out in the well-equipped fitness center. Or sip on a well-earned cocktail in the very popular Canary Wharf restaurant, Cinnamon. Hilton London Canary Wharf is very close to the O2 Arena and Westfield shopping complex in Stratford. This hotel is a great choice for anyone wanting to be close to where business happens but not too far from all the tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton London Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Canary Wharf
- Canary Hilton Wharf