Hilton London Canary Wharf
US$302
US$276
Hilton
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$199
  • Restaurant
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$264
Doubletree
US$242
Rubens Hotel
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$131
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$169
US$479
Agoda.com
  • Pool
3,911 results
All reviewsthe executive loungejubilee linesouth quay dlr stationcinnamon restaurantdocklands light railwayjunior suitelondon city airportafternoon teaexcellent stayexcellent hoteleasy accessbusiness triptube stopbars and restaurantsweekend breakbreakfast was excellentmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hi, We stayed here this weekend as we were seeing the Eagles at the O2. We thought the proximity to the O2 would be a good idea- Wrong. Firstly getting there is costly as you are in zone 3 on the underground/DLR that starts to cost you money, there is no night life/social scene anywhere near and in reality Canary Wharf is in the middle of nowhere, so again it is costing you money in travelling to have some enjoyment. If you are going to the O2 stay in central London it's not worth staying out here.
Regarding the Hilton. Great staff that's it. The cooked breakfast was poor, tepid food and of little taste. Following breakfast on both days I had a bad stomach and if I get ill then take it from me it must be bad. Room service turned up about 4pm and then they only asked if we wanted room service, I settled for more tea and milk! This hotel is no better than a Premier Inn. Apart from the staff the next best thing was the express check out facility.

1  Thank BonnieandClyde86
OliverStockland, Manager at Hilton London Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback which enables us to monitor and improve our services. With regards to your comments, I would like to confirm that the hotel is situated in Zone 2 for both the London Underground and DLR as well as North Greenwich London Underground station for the O2 Arena. There are plenty of restaurant and bars within the Canary Wharf area, however if you require nightclub you will have to travel into Central London.

I note your comments on breakfast which I have raised with the Head Chef. Once again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed here for just one night whilst going to see The Eagles concert at the O2 arena.
Its a few minutes from the underground so easy to get to. Nice comfortable air conditioned room with a full size bath tub and shower . Tea and coffee making facilities which was most welcome. Very easy to get to the O2 as one stop along on the underground. One of the best breakfasts we' ve had when staying at a London hotel. Lots of variety and eggs being freshly cooked all the time. The staff worked really hard to keep everything topped up. Served with your tea or coffee instead of getting it out of a machine. Very helpful reception staff. Would definitely recommend especially if you're going to the O2 for a concert.

Room Tip: We were in room 709. Very quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

I am glad that you had such a great stay with us and found the room to be comfortable. It was also great to hear that you found the O2 Arena was easy to get to from the hotel and that you enjoyed the breakfast. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I booked this hotel due to its proximity to the o2 as I was attending a concert there. The hotel was advertised as being 0.8km away which in fairness had I hired a helicoptor it would have been. All started well, really pleasant staff and we were allowed to check in early as the room had been made ready. Room very spacious but the DLR runs almost through the hotel and even being on the 13th floor you can still hear the noise and feel the vibrations of it. Bed not the most comfortable I have ever slept on. Good bar area but typical London prices (£17 for two shorts with a mixer) Breakfast area way too small, nowhere near the number of tables required. I went down at 10:00 for breakfast to be told there was a queue of 7 people before me and they would seat us as soon as possible (waited 20 mins) In spite of asking threee different staff for tea / coffee we had almost finished breakfast before it arrived. Breakfat menu was good with plenty of options. Parking additional cost of £20 per night

Room Tip: Go for higher the better!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your feedback, I pleased that you found your room to be spacious and found the team to be really pleasant. I have checked our Hilton website and it states the distance to the O2 Arena as 4 miles by car. I would also like to note that it is one stop from the hotel to the O2 Arena on the London Underground Jubilee Line to North Greenwich. I would appreciate it if you could let me know which site you saw this on.

I have also spoken with the Restaurant Manager regarding your comments on breakfast and I understand that it was a particularly busy weekend and most of the guest came down for breakfast at the same time. That aside she has taken action to ensure there is no recurrence.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The Hilton Canary Warf is a great hotel to spend a weekend. There are excellent transport links to central London and elsewhere. The Jubilee line is notably quieter away from the working week.

The room was spotlessly clean - even cleaned and restocked whilst we were at breakfast. There was everything you could possibly wish for provided. It was also quiet on a night, you couldn't hear any sounds from the corridor nor outside.

We stopped with a small child who was made to feel very welcome by every member of staff we encountered. We were especially impressed with the pancake chef - he made our little one feel like she was getting personalised service.

The staff in the executive lounge were exceptional. They were attentive, efficient and professional. The view is also amazing from the lounge.

The hotel was an excellent base for our sightseeing visit to London. I would not hesitate in future about booking another stay in a Hilton. Our stay was fantastic and I would recommend a stay here without hesitation.

We really appreciated your positive comments following your recent stay at the hotel. I was especially pleased to read about the service you received from our team members in particular Ravi who made the pancakes. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed at the hotel recently and had a warm greeting from the receptionist - Carly. Quickly checked me in and advised me that breakfast was not in my rate. I told her that even if I wanted breakfast I would not have as I was running in the City of London race in the morning.
a nice surprise arrived - a welcome and good luck card and fruit and water. The guy that delivered that was equally as nice.

The staff I encountered were great. Stay was comfortable in a lovely room. Thanks.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your lovely comments and for taking the time to share with us your feedback. It was good to read that you found the team your encountered to be great; I will certainly share your comments with the team.