“Excellent”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this lovely boutique hotel bank holiday weekend, and do every time we come to london, easy to get to on overground from Waterloo takes just 15 mins then literally across the road from Wandsworth town station is the alma.very friendly helpful staff, food fantastic, you pay for what you get and it was good quality well presented food. Rooms are great, really comfy and tastefully decorated, all hotel very clean. Breakfast, lots of choice between croissants cereals toast yogurt fruit etc and then you have a choice of cooked breakfast too. I left my phone and I pad chargers by bed on leaving, e mailed the hotel from the station and received a prompt helpful reply that these will be kept for me when me and my friend stay in 6 weeks ( would have posted on but I requested to pick up) another satisfied customer, well done alma team :)

Visited May 2014
1 Thank jayne090

London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Has changed a bit...”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

... since I used to go there 20 years ago, when it felt a lot rougher. Big, busy boozer, decent bar food at lunchtimes. Can get very noisy with the after work crowd.

Visited May 2014
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Made to feel like scum ”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

This will be very brief...AVOID!, very angry staff and a sulky guy in a red shirt, who I assume is the manager walked around snarling at us. I don't think he was very happy with us having our soppy labradors. Bearing in mind that this is the most expensive pub in the the area, We did expect some kind of customer service.

Sutton, United Kingdom
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Average food in traditional pub”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Visited with friends for lunch, convenient position outside Wandsworth town railway station. Traditional pub which also has rooms. Beer was good and the pub has a casual ambiance at lunchtime. Food average and lacked flavour. Like many Youngs pubs also on the expensive side.

Visited February 2014