“One of the best pubs in England”

The Sir Richard Steele Pub
Ranked #382 of 1,285 Nightlife in London
Monterrey, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of the best pubs in England”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I couldn't help myself from posting bout it. This place has one of the best pub environments around the area. Great music, great terrace (no matter the season), great beer selection (as many brit pubs have) but the most exciting bit bout it is the recurrent locals... people that go to that pub know how to enjoy a pint, an old but funny fashioned pub quiz night, a dj set on the second floor with an EPIC decoration, no posers, no hassle... I can give half of my happy days (and nights) while I lived in London to this place. A MUST no matter if you're just travelling or living round there.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank SamSantoyo
Faucet I, Guest Relations Manager at The Sir Richard Steele Pub, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for your kind comments. We are pleased to hear you enjoy our establishment and it’s nice to hear that the ambiance is working! We hope to see you again for another pub quiz or events night soon.

Kind Regards,