I've been here twice now, both times I've found it frustrating and disappointing - here's why:
1. There is no table service, not even for food
2. When you get to the bar, it taken an age! I was here earlier tonight, and I waited 10 yes ten full minutes (I checked the big clock by the bar) to get served!!! I mean, that is just not on. In the end I would have walked out if it wasn't for the group of friends who were already there. And the other time I went there (on a Sunday) there was ONE person on the bar to take all the drinks and food orders for this huge venue. Ridiculous.
3. When you come to pay at the bar, they don't seem to be able to show you the actual bill if you open a tab, so you have to trust them that it's correct.
4. The food isn't that great. I had a burger, which was burnt on the outside and had gherkins that overpowered everything (and I like gherkin!).
5. The other establishments that neighbour it are far better, and offer things like decent food and table service.
6. It's no cheaper than the aforementioned places.
It looks nice, but the effort ends there - and so will my patronage.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.