“Ice-skating at Somerset House - Nice family friendly activity”

Somerset House Ice Rink
Hong Kong, China
3,606 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11,981 helpful votes
“Ice-skating at Somerset House - Nice family friendly activity”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We visited the Somerset House during our recent trip to London and very much enjoyed watching families and children enjoying themselves at the Ice Rink set up in the courtyard. This is a nice rink and venue, set up from mid November to early January each year.

Another very good attraction at the Somerset House is the Courtauld Gallery which houses a very good collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artwork. This is a nice attraction to see before or after a bit of ice-skating.

Raleigh, North Carolina
271 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 209 helpful votes
“Skating was So Much Fun!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My best friend got us tickets to skate for my birthday and although no one but my husband knows how to skate, it was fun! The music was awesome! The lights sometimes threw me off my game, but the surroundings were gorgeous and we enjoyed the hour so much! I had briefly looked online at skating at the Tower of London and in Hyde Park, etc. In retrospect, I'm SO glad we chose Somerset House! It had a bigger rink and was much prettier of a backdrop! Such a fun holiday activity!

1 Thank VEE1225
London, England, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Cool with a Boom”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I went there few motnhs ago, I had so much fun!
the music was ok but it's the company who does really matter!
We both ice skated once before so we were quite bad :) but it was lovely, it was a sunny morning (difficult to have in London!), the background was magic...everything wonderful until I bumped against another man and we both fell down, I had to got to the first AID, the nurse was really nice and fortunately it was nothing serious. It all happend at the end of the session but they were keen to let us go in again

London, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“BEST CLUB NIGHT ICE SKATING”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Had a blast. Was my first time ice skating. Music/DJ was awesome. Lots of other young people. 10pm on a winters night a week prior to Christmas!

dorset united kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Very pretty ”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

We visited somerset house for new years eve and it was very pretty. The food and drink were fine and the staff were very friendly