“Mediocre food and service”
Review of Caffe Concerto

Caffe Concerto
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Concerto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15,387 of 22,692 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: Located in close proximity of the Royal Park - Green Park, stone throw away from Buckingham Palace, at the entrance of Old Bond Street, Caffe Concerto features a tastefully opulent, yet intimate setting. making it an ideal stop for afternoon tea or fine dining, during your shopping experience.
Springfield, Virginia
“Mediocre food and service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great location when shopping in the Knightsbridge area, but the food was just average and the service was very slow. We walked in and we asked for a table for 4. We were immediately told "you must order food" (what do they think we were there for?). That put us off immediately, but it was 2 pm and we were hungry. No one came to our table for almost 20 minutes, and we finally had to ask for our server. The bread used for the bruschetta was stale. The spaghetti bolognese was excellent. I would not recommend this place if you want a good meal and good service.

Visited May 2014

• Arabic first
Georgia
“Early Dinner”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The pastries in the window looked terrific however our meal was the worst we had during a week in London. My husband had the Spaghetti Bolognese and I had the Parma Ham Baguette with Crisps. The sandwich was dry and tasteless. The crisps were fine. The service was slow and we had to track down waiter repeatedly.

• Visited March 2014
London
“Pleasant brunch”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Good choice for a light lunch in their Kensington High St branch on a saturday with my daughter, son in law and a friend. Good value for money. Beautiful pastries and cakes. Service was just average but satisfactory. Good place to have a relaxing lunch break from your shopping. I recommend it to all my friends and family.

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Unplanned Atfernoon Tea”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We just popped in to rest out tierd feet from a Christmas day out in the capital and pro longed our stay as there had afternoon tea on the menu, cakes, sconces and sandwiches just what the doctor ordered! Great place for a un scheduled visit!

Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Miserable greedy waiter”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I paid my £9.00 bill with a £20 note. The sulky waiter brought back £11 in a sack of about 15 mixed 50p and £1 coins. A cynical attempt to get more than the obvious £1 tip that would have been the obvious move.
I looked up quizzically and said "Can you possible give me a £10 note and a £1 coin please? I don't have any pockets for all this stuff. "No" he said.
AVOID. Tourist rip off joint.

Visited December 2013