Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25, Jct.23
US$336
US$278
Pullman
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$551
US$533
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$90
US$194
US$151
US$222
US$191
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsleisure facilitiesgood sizesteam roomrestaurant staffan irondecent hotelstayed here for two nightsgymweddingproximitytube
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed here as part of a chill and relax session with my partner. Saw a very good deal on the IHG Honours website for dinner, Breakfast and nights stay in the Elstree Holiday Inn hotel. We were not disappointed. From the very moment we checked in, we were looked after and treated with complete respect. Straight away, as a member, I was given free Wi-Fi, extended check out hours, free newspaper and helpful info about the spa facilities. The room, a superior double, was excellent in condition and size, complete with all mod cons with full toilette facilities. The air conditioning was a little loud though, and the shower not exactly powerful, but we had a very nice bed and had a very peaceful sleep. The spa facilities are small, but the Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room complement the small pool and adjacent gym very well - and the spa is free with any stay. The dinner was lovely, although service not great due to the restaurant being a little busy, but we enjoyed a 3 course dinner then a drink in the large and very comfortable bar. Breakfast was all you can eat buffet, and was very tasty. In all, a very nice, relaxing stay at a good discount if booked early. Stay here for Elstree Studios

Room Tip: Book Early, and check in early to take advantage of spa facilities
1  Thank Brad C
GeneralManager065, Resident Manager at Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25, Jct.23, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for your positive and comprehensive review of the Holiday Inn London-Elstree onthe Trip Advisor website.
We always share the reviews around the hotel as it is always motivating and encouraging for our Team Members when they learn that a guest has had an enjoyable and relaxing experience whilst staying with us.
We appeciate your choosing this hotel when visiting the area and hope to be able to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I would like to say how impress all 110 people were with the service and the food for our end of season presentation on Saturday 26th April. From the Start Jodie was extremely professional always there to help and nothing was too much trouble, thank you so much Jodie you really did an amazing Job. Josie who looked after us on the evening was incredible, the staff we attentive, the service excellent, I would also like to mention the barman (who was on the early shift on saturday morning I did not get this name) again he did everything with a smile. Also thank you to the Chef.

Well Done to you all. I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn Elstree for your function you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GeneralManager065, Resident Manager at Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25, Jct.23, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Guest
I am delighted by the 5 Star review you have posted on the Trip Advisor website following your event held at the hotel in April 2014.
It was great to read that you had such an enjoyable experience, I will certainly share your feedback with the hotel team and will also ensure that the people you have mentioned by name are recognised appropriately.
We hope that you will reccommend us as a great venue for future events, we all hope to be able to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

stayed with my partner for a romantic break and found a very nice hotel which I will agree with others is dated but clean and presentable with a wonderful bonus
the health club
great friendly staff who were happy to advise me I'm not really a gym person, Helen gave me some good tips so I didn't over do things (I read her badge and found her to be the manager what a lovely lady) her staff were friendly and very welcoming to both of us even to the giving us names of restaurant staff so we could ask for some advice from them

the restaurant/bar staff were very nice and even helped us chose food being a wee bit fussy

We will be back

Room Tip: tell reception what you want and they will do what they can to help you

Dear Guest
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Inn London Elstree on the Trip Advisor website. Thank you for giving us 5 Stars!
I read your review with interest and I will ensure that all the team are aware ofyour high praise, especially the people you have mentioned by name.
I hope that you will choose to stay with us in future when you are travelling in the local area.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The hotel it's self is nice with good facilities but the staff that run this hotel are unprofessional and very bad mannered, we had constant problems with Asil on the reception he acted like he was a manager in charge when it turned out he was only a receptionist I was appalled by the attitude of this employee and asked to speak to his senior it was only when I mentioned trip advisor that I was treated completely different by Asil this should not have to be the case, I only wanted what I paid for and this seemed to be a constant problem with the staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Gemma Liam H
GeneralManager065, Resident Manager at Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25, Jct.23, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Good Morning
I have noted the review you have placed on the Trip Advisor website stating that you were unhappy with the welcome your guests received from our hotel reception team.

I am sorry that the guest did not feel able to bring their concerns to the attention of the Guest Relations Manager at the time as I am confident a satisfactory resolution could have been reached before the enjoyment of the stay was negatively affected. However, I apologise for any inconveinence howsoever caused. I trust that the rest of the stay was enjoyable and incident free.

If you would like to discuss your review with me directly in detail please could you call me via the hotel switchboard on 0208 214 9988.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel for four nights this month. I would recommend it for the comfortable (but not luxurious) bedroom, the good bathroom and the excellent service from the reception staff. It is very convenient for the A1 and for Borehamwood where there are many restaurants and shops close by. Car parking is no problem - our room was quiet. I enjoyed swimming in the pool several times. However, the cost of using the WiFi was ridiculously high. Most restaurants and cafes offer free use of WiFi and even some buses are connected. In the USA it is widely free for the public everywhere and I am sure that it would be simpler to have 24hour WiFi rather than adding it to accounts at the end of the stay.

Room Tip: Just ask for a quiet room on arrival
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
GeneralManager065, Resident Manager at Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25, Jct.23, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for your positive review of the Holiday Inn London-Elstree on the Trip Advisor website.
I have noted all of your comments and will ensure the praise for the service you have received is shared with the hotel team.
As of 1st July 2014 the WiFi within this hotel will be free of charge for all IHG Rewards Club members. If you are not already a member you can sign up quickly and easily on the IHG.com website or at our reception. Then just produce your membership card at our reception and they will provide you with the logon information. Membership also entitles you to earn points and other exclusive offers throughout the year.
I hope this extra included service will make your stay more pleasant should you choose to return to us in the future.