“Friendly and helpful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of B and B In Barnes

We can't find prices for this accommodation
B and B In Barnes
Ranked #129 of 567 London B&B and Inns
Gavle, Sweden
“Friendly and helpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed with Stella in her home at Leaconfield Avenue Barnes London. She really made me feel welcome and was so nice given me all the help I wanted directions and suggestions and above all I felt safe. Nice breakfast clean rooms and very easy access to bus and trains.
We will defiantly recommend to stay with Stella.
Thank You!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

The family (3 people) went to London for the Olympics and had the fortune to stay at this wonderful B&B. Ms. Stella owns and run the place with organization and made you feel at home at the same time. From the beginning with the instruction in how to get there, the very tasty and complete breakfast to the friendly stay sharing with other people who came to the Olympics we felt in our small Olympic Village. Thanks Ms. Stella hope to be back soon.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

I stayed here for 10 days at the beginning of June 2013. Although no one was home when I arrived Stella had given me directions of how to get from the airport to the b&b and how to let myself in should she have to go out. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well every night. I shared a bathroom but that was not a problem at all. The breakfasts every morning were delicious and there was a variety of foods to choose from. It was a 2 minute walk to the bus stop which went straight to the train station and the tubes. I would definitely recommend this b&b to others.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

I stayed for 3 days in early April. The owner, Mrs Mason allowed me to drop my bags off early and have a shower. I arrived after a flight from Australia at 7.00am Great breakfasts over the 3 days and also very helpful as I had to cut short my trip and was able to again leave my bags while I did some last minute organising. Recommend this establishment. Close to all transport and within easy distance from a variety of restaurants and pubs

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Penicuik
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

My first impressions as soon as I walked through the front door were warmth and frendliness, home from home. My room was light, airy and very clean with a very comfortable bed. The shared bathroom, which I was a little apprenhensive about when I was making my booking, was also very clean. Breakfast was served in Stella's own kitchen/breakfasting area which I particularly enjoyed.
The B&B is set in a quiet street off the main road but only a 2 minute walk to the bus stops where I caught the bus to Hammersmith for my connection for the tube to central London and also for Richmond. The rail link at Barnes Railway station is only a 10 minute walk away, but the bus also stops there.
Excellent value for money. I would like to think I will be back in London again soon (with hubby next time) and will definitely book again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Penigal
Canton, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2013

Hi i stayed in this guesthouse middle of Dec 2012. My stay was for 4 nights and it was a pleasant one, I would return to this b and b as it was clean, tidy , and a comfortable stay.
I also liked the fact that the bus stop was at the bottom of the street and trains into london was a 10 minute walk , Which i found very convenient.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Emma H
Malta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2013

For the last three years I had been travelling up to London every month. My biggest worry was to book a decent guesthouse/hotel. However, a year ago I discovered this guesthouse and wow I was blown away (especially when compared to the much overpriced guesthouses/hotels in the city). The guest house is super clean and very welcoming. Breakfast is superb. Stella is very welcoming and nice and I cannot thank her enough for making me feel welcomed and finally having a more than decent place to stay while in London. It is also 20 minutes away from roehampton university and ideal for mature students!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Artemis1987
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Premier Inn London Richmond Hotel
The Red Cow
The Red Cow
#9 of 12 in Richmond
Kew Gardens Hotel

Been to B and B In Barnes? Share your experiences!