“Very good B&B, very good location”
Review of B and B In Barnes

We can't find prices for this accommodation
B and B In Barnes
Ranked #137 of 557 London B&B and Inns
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Very good B&B, very good location”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I came to S. London on a long-term work assignment and figured that I'd stay at B and B in Barnes for a week or two till I found more permanent accommodations. I ended up staying here for four months. Its been a great place to live during the week. The rooms are well furnished and -- importantly -- the beds are comfortable. The owner is quite kind and is a good cook as well. The house is located on several good bus routes, so getting into the city center is quite easy as well. I've been very happy with my experience here and highly recommend the place.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Keith M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Stratford on avon
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Having stayed in lots of b&b in my work as a blue badge guide this beautiful residence is without
the best I have stayed at!! All aspects of this b&b are fantastic with the hospitality paramount and
the house spotless Stella is the real deal with good advice and nothing is too much trouble.
No need to lock your door!!! Dave Beach

Room Tip: all v good
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank dave b
California
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This was our second stay at B and B in Barnes. Rooms are basic and comfortable; breakfast was excellent. Stella gives good advice on getting around. The area seems remote, but is easy to get on the bus to the tube. Nice to stay in a quiet place after a day in hectic London.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Gavle, Sweden
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed with Stella in her nice B & B on Leaconfield Ave. I can really recommend her home the rooms were really nice and big so you can stay there with a big family. Stella was so nice given all good advices of were to go and how to get there in the best way. It is really convenient and near to bus and train station. The breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Krjoch
Gavle, Sweden
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed with Stella in her home at Leaconfield Avenue Barnes London. She really made me feel welcome and was so nice given me all the help I wanted directions and suggestions and above all I felt safe. Nice breakfast clean rooms and very easy access to bus and trains.
We will defiantly recommend to stay with Stella.
Thank You!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

The family (3 people) went to London for the Olympics and had the fortune to stay at this wonderful B&B. Ms. Stella owns and run the place with organization and made you feel at home at the same time. From the beginning with the instruction in how to get there, the very tasty and complete breakfast to the friendly stay sharing with other people who came to the Olympics we felt in our small Olympic Village. Thanks Ms. Stella hope to be back soon.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I stayed here for 10 days at the beginning of June 2013. Although no one was home when I arrived Stella had given me directions of how to get from the airport to the b&b and how to let myself in should she have to go out. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well every night. I shared a bathroom but that was not a problem at all. The breakfasts every morning were delicious and there was a variety of foods to choose from. It was a 2 minute walk to the bus stop which went straight to the train station and the tubes. I would definitely recommend this b&b to others.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Clapham / Battersea
Chiswick
35 Chiswick Quay
35 Chiswick Quay
#203 of 557 in London

Been to B and B In Barnes? Share your experiences!