“Great price, lovely location, friendly atmosphere”
Review of B and B In Barnes

We can't find prices for this accommodation
B and B In Barnes
Ranked #132 of 573 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is a great B&B in beautiful Barnes. The price is very good for London and the rooms are clean and have everything you need. Breakfast was delicious and the atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly. What more do you need!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I absolutely loved my night staying at Stella's b&b. I felt so cosy and at home. Stella was very welcoming and there was a folder in the room with loads of info in about the area. Stella spoke to me about the local area and the pub half way house round the corner. I enjoyed myself so much there and the people at the pub were very friendly and entertainment good. I had a brilliant nights sleep and a relaxing bath in the morning. There was no que for the bathroom. Breakfast was delicious and Stella gave me a warm welcome and lovely filling breakfast. I wished I could stay longer but I had commitments at home. I will definitely stay at Stella's b&b in the future if I'm ever in Barnes again. And I would actually go to barnes just to enjoy staying here again and going to the local friendly pub. 10/10. Thank you!!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Very good place to stay at, very much better than what you can expect in most places. As we stayed during a holiday trip we found it very convenient that it was easy to get to what place ever we wanted to visit in London.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2013

A small privately run B & B in Barnes.
Local transport connections are good, and it is within easy reach of main-line train services to Clapham Junction, London & Waterloo stations.
Breakfast is good too, with a nice choice of cereals, juice, Continental or freshly cooked English breakfast - served in a homely downstairs kitchen facing the garden.
Beds are comfortable and the bathroom on the guest floor is clean and spacious. Altogether a really pleasant oasis.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice and quiet in this tranquil street. Sizes vary however- according to your needs.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I came to S. London on a long-term work assignment and figured that I'd stay at B and B in Barnes for a week or two till I found more permanent accommodations. I ended up staying here for four months. Its been a great place to live during the week. The rooms are well furnished and -- importantly -- the beds are comfortable. The owner is quite kind and is a good cook as well. The house is located on several good bus routes, so getting into the city center is quite easy as well. I've been very happy with my experience here and highly recommend the place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Keith M
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Having stayed in lots of b&b in my work as a blue badge guide this beautiful residence is without
the best I have stayed at!! All aspects of this b&b are fantastic with the hospitality paramount and
the house spotless Stella is the real deal with good advice and nothing is too much trouble.
No need to lock your door!!! Dave Beach

Room Tip: all v good
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank dave b
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This was our second stay at B and B in Barnes. Rooms are basic and comfortable; breakfast was excellent. Stella gives good advice on getting around. The area seems remote, but is easy to get on the bus to the tube. Nice to stay in a quiet place after a day in hectic London.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple