“Great”

Ranked #3,020 of 23,381 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2014

To be honest when I first entered I was put of by the smell (bleach and wood not a nice welcome) but my partner wanted to eat there so I went along with it and I have to say I'm glad I did. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, the menu had a great choice and both the food and the wine were delicious. I love that there was no rush it was nice, relaxed and casual. A great visit!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

For a restaurant chain this was not a bad dining experience. Very pleasant and courteous staff. Very good food and service. We were celebrating a birthday and the waitress brought out the birthday girl's dessert with a candle in it. All in all good value for money - just under £40 for three courses and wine and cocktails. Good ambience and music in the background. Right next to both tube stations what more could you want.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Distinctly average in all respects. The faux-rustic decor is attractive and the managers perfectly competent, but the food and service are decidedly average. There's quite a few interesting new places opening (or re-opening) in the area, so this one does't quite cut it.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Four of us enjoyed breakfast on Saturday. Granola was delicious, as were scrambled eggs & bacon, and pancakes. Very friendly service. And we saw Bill Bailey in there!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Great restaurant, interesting decor & friendly helpful staff.
Visited without checking reviews first and was pleasantly surprised! Interesting menu for adults and children, best kids burger I have ever seen - which my boys agreed with!
The breakfast menu also looked great so we returned the following morning and were not disappointed!
Would 3 times in 3 days be too much? But it is sooooo good!