“Enjoyable place,nice viewing ,central London,good rates!!!”

Shaftesbury Hyde Park International
Ranked #295 of 1,077 Hotels in London

Hy,
I really found this place as a beautifull,luxurious one ,good located , well presented,mannered and elegant.
Servicies -no comment - very helpfull and the personnel was friendly acting nicely,talking in a friendly manner,very pleased indeed of.
The chambers are clean,bathroom was as I expected to be,relaxing and feeling comfortable during our staying .
I would strongly recommend it to everyone that want's to spend a good weekend or to have a nice deserved brake ,to relax and deconect of stress.
Lovely viewing,wonderfull food ,excellent servicies.
Have a try,will you?

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave detailed feedback following your recent stay with us at the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your kind words to my team who take so much pride in ensuring that all of our guests receive only the best in customer excellence.

We all team were glad that your special comment about central location. .

i hope we shall be afforded the opportunity of welcome you back and please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

With kindest regards,

Mandar Dhage
dm.ship@shaftesburyhotels.com

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I come all the way from Australia.
When I stay in London, I always stay at the Shaftesbury!
Excellent location, friendly & efficient staff!
Rooms are on a smaller scale, but everything you need is there.

Only problem is I never want to leave!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

For us is very important to know how our guest's feel, as our entire team is working very hard to achieve higher percentage of guest satisfaction at all levels.

We will pass on your feedback to the rest of the team & your motivating & encouraging feedback will act as a benchmark for us to maintain at all times.

Once again, thank you very much for your time & we look forward to serve you soon in the near future.

At any future visit to our hotel feel more than welcome to contact me on the below email address,so I can arrange your stay.

With Regards

Reviewed 31 January 2014

From check in to check out this hotel is excellent. Every member of staff I encountered had a smile and asked if everything was ok and could they do anything else.
Reception area modern and welcoming.
Room was comfortable,clean and well equipped.
Ample breakfast, cheerful dining area and friendly staff.
Location is superb.Very short walk to all kinds of shops,tube stations and buses.
As a single female traveller I felt comfortable and safe in the area.
Top marks for manager Mr Mandar Dhagie and his staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are especially happy to know that the location made a great impact on you.

I can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International in the near future.

With kindest regards

Reviewed 31 January 2014

The hotel is spotlessly clean. Very nice decorated. The rooms although a little smallerthan other hotels rooms, had all the facilities we needed and we were laid out. Breakfast was plentiful and presented very nicely. The staff are friendly, polite and cannot do enough to help and best of service. Best service highly recommended and just 10 to 15 minutes walk from paddington station.

Room Tip: Higher floor with front side view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

With Regards

dm.ship@shaftesburyhotels.com

Reviewed 30 January 2014

This is my first stay at the Shaftesbury Hyde park International and I can honestly say that quality of experiences is amazing. Special thanks to all staff who made are stay outstanding. Thank you for lovely experience.

• Stayed: January 2014
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you for choosing Shaftesbury Hyde Park International for your recent visit to London. We really appreciate your comments and feel very proud that the team at the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International was able to meet your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back at the Shaftesbury HydePark International.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Great place to stay really handy for the central line, 3 mins from queensway and only a minute from bayswater, District and circle line.....

smallish rooms but a really good standard, nice and clean, bathrooms are great, flat screen tv and handy for shops

stay here a lot great for work and tourists

Room Tip: Try to get a club room has additional space and a microwave
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback ,it was indeed a great pleasure for us to serve you.

With such comments encourage us to perform even better and excel in our service.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again in a near future.l

Regards

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I stayed at hotel with my friends for few days. The hotel was located in very nice area and closed to two tube station. The room was very clean and modern. The staff was friendly and helpful all the time. I will defiantly stay here next time whenever I am in London

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

With kindest regards