“Satisfied ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #318 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Satisfied ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Our room got upgraded when we arrived to check in, the interior is lush and is very clean, the staff were very polite and friendly. The only problem we had was our debit card got charged twice so for the inconvenience we got free breakfast which would have been £12 per person. Overall was a pleasant stay and it is less than 5 min walk to bayswater underground and surrounded by many fast food shops.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a good review for Shaftesbury Hyde Park international. we are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that the quality of service you experianced met with your expectation. . We feel proud about our premises is located in the heart of Bayswater, just minutes away from 2 central tube lines with onward connections to all favourit touristic attraction in London . we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to london.

With Regards

Mandar Dhage.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

I stayed at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International in January of 2014. I chose this hotel due to its possitive reviews on both, tripadvisor and hotel.com.
This hotel is located very close to two tube (subway) stations and the Paddington traini station. The hotel itself was neat and clean and the staff was very helpful. I would really like to thank Mangar Dhage, the general manager and his staff.
Despite the fact that this hotel sits on the edge of historical London, its proximity to the train/bus/subway stations made it a great choice for me.
I would greatly recommend this hotel and I would defintely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Many Thanks for taking time to leave your kind words and observations following your recent stay with us at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. i was delighted that you enjoyed entire stay in Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. as i always do i have passed on your lovely words to my team who take so much pride in ensuring that all of our guest s only receive the best in service.

We all team were glad that your special comment about central location. same time please accept my sincere apology regarding room size. this is an victorian style building where some of the rooms are compact then others.

please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance.

Kind Regards

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

I was there and i liked the hotel because il clean and staff is friendly. The environment is pleasant and breakfest is awesome. I recommend everyone to try there. Remember is clean ,room was comfotable end nice everything

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this review, 2 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Shaftesbury Hyde Park International for your recent visit to London. We really appreciate your comments and feel very proud that the team at the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International was able to meet your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back at the Shaftesbury HydePark International.

Warm Regards

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

very nice, very clean, staff very friendly flowers everywhere, I have no words just hope to return soon in London and especially in this hotel.... I had the pleasure of knowing and Mr. Manager, Mandar, which is very helpful, and wants to provide what is best for guests,excellent

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are especially happy to know that the location made a great impact on you.

I can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International in the near future.

With kindest regards

Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

This is a great hotel, definitely worth staying at. The reception area was very well decorated and the staff were always friendly and polite. The room was a bit small, but very clean and cosy and the bathroom was spotless. It's location was also very convenient, right next to a tube station and all kinds of shops and restaurants, and it only took a few minutes to get to Hyde Park on foot. So overall I really enjoyed my stay there and would definitely come back the next time I visit London.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

With kindest regards

Twickenham, United Kingdom

Hy,
I really found this place as a beautifull,luxurious one ,good located , well presented,mannered and elegant.
Servicies -no comment - very helpfull and the personnel was friendly acting nicely,talking in a friendly manner,very pleased indeed of.
The chambers are clean,bathroom was as I expected to be,relaxing and feeling comfortable during our staying .
I would strongly recommend it to everyone that want's to spend a good weekend or to have a nice deserved brake ,to relax and deconect of stress.
Lovely viewing,wonderfull food ,excellent servicies.
Have a try,will you?

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave detailed feedback following your recent stay with us at the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your kind words to my team who take so much pride in ensuring that all of our guests receive only the best in customer excellence.

We all team were glad that your special comment about central location. .

i hope we shall be afforded the opportunity of welcome you back and please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

With kindest regards,

dm.ship@shaftesburyhotels.com
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

I come all the way from Australia.
When I stay in London, I always stay at the Shaftesbury!
Excellent location, friendly & efficient staff!
Rooms are on a smaller scale, but everything you need is there.

Only problem is I never want to leave!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

For us is very important to know how our guest's feel, as our entire team is working very hard to achieve higher percentage of guest satisfaction at all levels.

We will pass on your feedback to the rest of the team & your motivating & encouraging feedback will act as a benchmark for us to maintain at all times.

Once again, thank you very much for your time & we look forward to serve you soon in the near future.

At any future visit to our hotel feel more than welcome to contact me on the below email address,so I can arrange your stay.

With Regards