1,740 results
All reviews club room hyde park bayswater tube station bayswater area kensington gardens notting hill central line rooms are small excellent location business trip double room enjoyed my stay min walk reception area an upgrade short stay central london
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Had a fantastic stay at shaftesbury Hyde park international which was thoroughly enjoyed with my wife, fantastic location and great value for a 4 star hotel in central London, the staff is very friendly and helpful who guided us about the sightseeing as we were new to the place,the hotel is closely located near bayswater tube station with many restaurants nearby,the room at the hotel was clean and comfortable overall had a pleasant and fantastic experience

• Stayed: July 2014
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave detailed feedback following your recent stay with us at the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your kind words to my team who take so much pride in ensuring that all of our guests receive only the best in customer excellence.

i hope we shall be afforded the opportunity of welcome you back and please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

With kindest regards,

Mandar Dhage
dm.ship@shaftesburyhotels.com

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed for one night.The location is great!The hotel is absolutely amazing!We recommend it!It is near Hyde park.There is a local Sainsbury where you can buy everything you need.There are several restaurants.The staff is great!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Thank you for the wonderful stay at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. Our request for a comfortable room was considered before our arrival and we were upgraded to a club room! Staff friendly and polite, room clean and quite, location perfect! I would definitely recommend it and would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your kind review of your recent stay with us. It is always encouraging to hear such positive comments regarding the team who were thrilled to hear your comments.

I do hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Mandar Dhage

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I will keep going to this hotel whenever i'll be in London. Location is great, service very friendly, rooms enough big and quiet environment.
I would advise that mattresses have to be renewed and breakfast with more variety

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are especially happy to know that the location made a great impact on you.

I can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International in the near future.

With kindest regards

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The hotel is really a bit sbabby, though we actually liked the building and the room. We were offered to choose a room and we took one on the 2nd floor. The staff, especially guys from Baltic countries are helpful and polite. The room is ok, for us it was too small though. The breakfast was good, but you can get one twice cheaper in a cafe opposite the underground station which is just a 5 minute walk away from the hotel. The area doesn't seem friendly at first but even late at night it was safe. The location is convenient. I would say that the hotel is overpriced but there in London all the hotels seem very expensive. The laundry is not far away which was important for us as we stayed quite long there. So, it's ok but we would expect something better for the money we paid.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms on the ground floor as they are actually underground. They are very small, dark and look like submarine cabins. No internet there, by the way. The rooms on the 2nd floor are much better but they are of different size, so ask to show you all rooms availiable.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your detailed comments about your recent visit. We are sorry to hear that your stay was less enjoyable because of room size.

Please accept my apology regarding small room this is an victorian style building where some of the rooms are compact then others.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to our premises if you wish to give us another chance to make it up to you.

In order to make things right I would like to make amends towards your past experience. As a gesture of goodwill we would like to offer complimentary upgrade to for your next vist to Shaftesbury Hyde Park International.

please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance.

Kind Regards