1,736 results
All reviewsclub roomhyde parkbayswater tube stationbayswater areakensington gardensnotting hillcentral linerooms are smallexcellent locationbusiness tripdouble roomenjoyed my staymin walkreception areaan upgradeshort staycentral london
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed here one night on work 2 weeks ago. Found it to be very nice. Came back again with a friend for 3 nights - People are very good efficient helpful and smiling . Rooms are tiny - but thats London they say. Hotel is in a good building compared to some others in the area. Recently refurbished hence well appointed. Amenities are also good.
Will definitely recommend. Booking thourgh the hotel website gives sometimes better deal than booking .com or other websites.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ganeshde
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent feedback about the friendliness of staff . It was a pleasure to host you.
Our guest's feedback is important to us as this certainly assist's us to meet & exceed their expectation.

We are happy to know you liked the location which is so prime .

Please do contact us prior to your future stay as we will ensure a spacious room is allocated for your comfort.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 1 August 2014

My 5th time in Londen and the first time in Shaftesbury Hyde Park International and I'll be back. Ideal of location, quiet street and friendly staff. I stayed for 4 days. The hotel is located between 2 metro stations, bayswater ( 1 minute walk ) and queensway ( 3 minutes ) walk.I got a double room only for me, as a single and that was ideal for 1 .The bed is against the wall and is for 2 people maybe not be as ideal.In any case, I was very satisfied. Until next time !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

For us is very important to know how our guest's feel, as our entire team is working very hard to achieve higher percentage of guest satisfaction at all levels.

We will pass on your feedback to the rest of the team & your motivating & encouraging feedback will act as a benchmark for us to maintain at all times.

Once again, thank you very much for your time & we look forward to serve you soon in the near future.

At any future visit to our hotel feel more than welcome to contact me on the below email address,so I can arrange your stay.

With Regards

dm.ship@shaftesburyhotels.com

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed at the Shaftesbury for a night at the beginning of my trip to to the UK and my experience there was so positive that I decided to book my planned night in London at the end of my trip there as well.

Positives: Excellent location close to two tube stations, one of which is on the central line. Lot's of restaurants and shops in the area. The staff was helpful and friendly and the atmosphere at the hotel was generally very welcoming. The rooms were well equipped and very clean and the bathrooms were very nice as well.

Negatives: The rooms are incredibly small. I stayed in a Club room and in a normal room and I honestly couldn't tell the difference. The breakfast room was somewhat depressing and although the food was okay, it really wasn't value for money. That being said, there is a very nice cafe within 50 m of the hotel that sells great coffee and breakfast deals.

Room Tip: No difference between club and normal rooms as far as I could tell
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank xxLeanie
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We are happy to know you liked the location which is so prime .

Kind Regards

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Shaftesbury Hyde Park for 4 days n must admit that staff here is very considerate n helpful.
Particularly the chef Danielle was very sweet and took pains to make food according to our taste and liking.
The manager Mr. Mandhar was very helpful and guided us every step of the way.
Hotel is centrally located n tube station is also at walking distance.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very happy to see that you have had such an enjoyable stay with us at the hotel finding it well located for your trip to the city. I was particularly pleased to hear your comments regarding the service from the team and I have passed my thanks to them for making your stay an enjoyable one.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel sometime soon.

Kind Regards,

Mandar Dhage

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My second visit & stay at the Shaftesbury Hyde park and its equally wonderful n nice. The hotel manager Mandar was very helpful & friendly. Also the chef Daniela was a wonderful lady who took great care of our food. Overall a very pleasant experience, thanks to Mandar n team. Will surely recommend n come back again. Keep up the gud work. Tc

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your kind review of your recent stay with us. It is always encouraging to hear such positive comments regarding the team who were thrilled to hear your comments.

I do hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,