US$253
  • Pool
US$336
US$178
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$236
US$229
  • Restaurant
Danubius Hotel Regents Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$158
US$444
US$176
US$203
US$181
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$121
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$640
US$484
  • Pool
1,717 results
All reviewsclub roomhyde parkbayswater tube stationbayswater areanotting hillkensington gardenscentral linerooms are smallexcellent locationbusiness tripdouble roomnice breakfastenjoyed my staymin walkreception areaan upgradeshort stay
Reviewed 14 August 2014

we stayed here 2 nights, and were very happy. when we arrived we got upgraded to a club room without any extra payment, witch was a pleasant surprise.
the bathrooms were amazing! beautiful, new and big. the room was also nice size and very nice. the staff was so nice and welcoming. had a great time, and would love to come back!
also the area was very quiet and nice. 2 minutes walk to underground and also the best indian restaurant i have ever ate at!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank susanneNO
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

For us is very important to know how our guest's feel, as our entire team is working very hard to achieve higher percentage of guest satisfaction at all levels.

We will pass on your feedback to the rest of the team & your motivating & encouraging feedback will act as a benchmark for us to maintain at all times.

Once again, thank you very much for your time & we look forward to serve you soon in the near future.

At any future visit to our hotel feel more than welcome to contact me on the below email address,so I can arrange your stay.

With Regards

dm.ship@shaftesburyhotels.com

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I can highly recommend the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. I booked it on the Shaftesbury hotels website, booked a single en suite room, however on arrival was upgraded to a double room en suite. The hotel manager is ultra friendly and helpful and he could not have been more pleasant. He could not do enough to ensure a satisfactory stay. The other staff on duty at the time of my stay were also extremely friendly + helpful. Cannot fault anything including the location, Bayswater tube station about 200 yards away + Queensway tube station in the proximity.

Room Tip: My room was at the back of the hotel and very quiet indeed, cannot comment on those at the front, however Inverness Terrace is not a particularly busy road.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave detailed feedback following your recent stay with us at the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your kind words to my team who take so much pride in ensuring that all of our guests receive only the best in customer excellence.

i hope we shall be afforded the opportunity of welcome you back and please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

With kindest regards,

Mandar Dhage
dm.ship@shaftesburyhotels.com

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Starting from front office, particularly Mr. Mandar and his team of young guys have been very wonderfully made my stay absolutely homely. Good guidance, good breakfast stuff (expecting Parata tomorrow) my stay have been worth and expect to visit again n stay here. Mandar has been added attraction and every morning his jokes with smiling face has been positives of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Valued Guest

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Depending on the accommodation you are allocated this could be a very good hotel, but bear in mind that rooms differ in size in such periodic conversions. I was in a Club room of decent size and was happy. In any case, even a smaller rooms are well decorated and in good condition, and has everything from free internet to a safety deposit box, as tea-coffee makers. It is air conditioned for summer, very important as many similarly priced room do not have. Service is generally good and a breakfast is normally included (called continental but has breakfast sausages and egg hot items). A good valued hotel in an excellent international area two minutes from the Bayswater Tube station where there is activity well into very late.

Room Tip: Room differ very much in size depending on your luck...request decent size room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your kind review of your recent stay with us. It is always encouraging to hear such positive comments regarding the team who were thrilled to hear your comments.

I do hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Mandar Dhage

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel which is one of the most staff friendly hotel from the housekeeping maids to the porters and to forget the front desk team who are always ready to help you whenever needed, rooms are a bit small but cannot expect much at a centrally located hotel, the rooms were quiet clean and tidy, had a most comfortable stay!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I was very pleased to hear that you stay with us was an enjoyable one. I agree the hotel is well located for visits to London offering ease of access to the City and beyond and the team were delighted to hear your kind comments regarding the service that we provide.

I hope that we have the chance to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Kind regards,