Shaftesbury Hyde Park International
US$156
US$144
US$204
1,690 results
All reviewsclub roomhyde parkbayswater tube stationbayswater areakensington gardensnotting hillcentral linerooms are smallexcellent locationbusiness tripdouble roomenjoyable staymin walkreception areaan upgradeshort staycentral london
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in other hotels in Bayswater area of similar type, this was definitely the best. Good rooms, friendly staff and excellent hot breakfast . Very close to Bayswater tune station. Try this place you will not regret it.

• Stayed: August 2014
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are especially happy to know that the location made a great impact on you.

I can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International in the near future.

With kindest regards

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Nice people, who take the time to chat and ensured that my stay was a pleasant one.

Particularly Mandar - he understands customer service.

The location is very convenient, 2 minutes walk from the Underground.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave detailed feedback following your recent stay with us at the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your kind words to my team who take so much pride in ensuring that all of our guests receive only the best in customer excellence.

i hope we shall be afforded the opportunity of welcome you back and please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

we stayed here 2 nights, and were very happy. when we arrived we got upgraded to a club room without any extra payment, witch was a pleasant surprise.
the bathrooms were amazing! beautiful, new and big. the room was also nice size and very nice. the staff was so nice and welcoming. had a great time, and would love to come back!
also the area was very quiet and nice. 2 minutes walk to underground and also the best indian restaurant i have ever ate at!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank susanneNO

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

For us is very important to know how our guest's feel, as our entire team is working very hard to achieve higher percentage of guest satisfaction at all levels.

We will pass on your feedback to the rest of the team & your motivating & encouraging feedback will act as a benchmark for us to maintain at all times.

Once again, thank you very much for your time & we look forward to serve you soon in the near future.

At any future visit to our hotel feel more than welcome to contact me on the below email address,so I can arrange your stay.

With Regards

dm.ship@shaftesburyhotels.com

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I can highly recommend the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. I booked it on the Shaftesbury hotels website, booked a single en suite room, however on arrival was upgraded to a double room en suite. The hotel manager is ultra friendly and helpful and he could not have been more pleasant. He could not do enough to ensure a satisfactory stay. The other staff on duty at the time of my stay were also extremely friendly + helpful. Cannot fault anything including the location, Bayswater tube station about 200 yards away + Queensway tube station in the proximity.

Room Tip: My room was at the back of the hotel and very quiet indeed, cannot comment on those at the front, however Inverness Terrace is not a particularly busy road.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Mandar Dhage
dm.ship@shaftesburyhotels.com

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Starting from front office, particularly Mr. Mandar and his team of young guys have been very wonderfully made my stay absolutely homely. Good guidance, good breakfast stuff (expecting Parata tomorrow) my stay have been worth and expect to visit again n stay here. Mandar has been added attraction and every morning his jokes with smiling face has been positives of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014