Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
CheapTicketsUS$105
Destinia.comUS$97
1,981 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

First of all I found this hotel one of the best in this area, I booked 2 rooms for me and my friend, I requested to change my room because it was a bit wet so I got an upgrade to a club room which was bigger, I would totally recommend this hotel, their stuff are helpful and the room clean, it has a good location near to the Underground satiation, Hyde park and restaurants

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Hamad A
GabrielaHPI, Duty Manager at Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2019

Dear Hamad A,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review following your recent stay with us at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International.

We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us. Needless to say, I am glad to see that we reacted promptly to your concern regarding the room and our staff positive action recovered the shortfall you experienced. Our hardworking team were only too glad to be of help and they were delighted to see your kind review.

Your wonderful experience is exactly what we aspire to deliver and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 14 June 2019 via mobile

I stayed 10 nights in this wonderful hotel which is just next to the Hyde park and many Arabic restaurants. The cleanliness is really good and the room had all needed for my long stay.

They truly gave me a homely feeling, I highly appreciate the kindness , professionalism,help and patience of Asmita and Gabriela. All the staff were friendly .

Thank you all the amazingShaftesbury team and surely will come back with my family !
Saud Almutairi

1  Thank saudalmutairi2346
GabrielaHPI, Duty Manager at Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2019

Dear SaudMutairi,

Thank you so much for sharing your review of your recent stay at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International.

It thrills me to see that you enjoyed the location and have had a pleasant experience with us during your 10 nights. All our team work hard each day to make things as perfect as possible for our valuable guests and they were only happy to see your valuable comment.

Reviewed 14 June 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had the most warmest welcome and comfortable stay, the staff were so attentive and kind.
The service was prompt and beyond expectations staff and room was on point.

recommendation!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ozzie0209
GabrielaHPI, Duty Manager at Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Dear Ozzie0209,

It thrills me to see that you have had a pleasant experience with us and found it a perfect for your weekend away. All our team work hard each day to make things as perfect as possible for our valuable guests. Your kind words about our staff were highly appreciated by our team.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 13 June 2019

Great location and close to train stations and everything. Staff was very welcoming and courteous especially Asmita at front desk who helped us in guiding about a lot of things. We were a group of 4 and enjoyed our stay. A bit pricey but a good experience. Rooms are bit small but I guess that’s all of central London. Very close to Hyde park where we were able to walk and run as well.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Niku1981

Dear Niku1981,

Thank you for choosing Shaftesbury Hyde Park International to spend your time in London for World Cup Cricket.

We are so delighted to know that you enjoyed the hotel location and had a pleasant travel experience with us. It is our mission to ensure you have the best possible service from the moment you first stepped through the door and I am delighted you were looked after so well by Asmita.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 12 June 2019 via mobile

Rather dated but clean. Alarm went off in middle of night (someone using their in-room kettle apparently - which presumably you should be able to do without waking everyone else up) so not the best kip.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Claire S
GabrielaHPI, Duty Manager at Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2019

Dear Starkeyboys,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your recent experience on TripAdvisor.

We would like to sincerely apologise for not having met your expectations on your recent stay with us. It saddened me to hear that you were disappointed with your overall experience due to our fire alarm, which is not something we wish any of our guests to feel. We value your comments on the aspects of our hotel in need of improvement and we are ready to become better for you.

I do hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back and make it right for you.