Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
travelup.com
Trip.comUS$94
Orbitz.comUS$105
1,981 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

I must tell you about a little gem I found a few months ago and have stayed here 3 times since. The Shaftesbury Hyde Park is a very elegant hotel with the best staff I have ever encountered. Clean comfortable rooms with great beds and great pillows! Very compact and modern bathrooms and rooms with very nice decor. Position is perfect just a stones throw to Hyde park and underground and overground trains. Restaurants in abundance. But the best thing of all is the staff. I’ve stayed in hotels globally for over 35 years and these staff are exceptionally trained,always greeting with a big smile and ready to help with what you need. One receptionist I must put forward for promotion would be Asmita,a wonderful lady from Goa who has made my stay here with my son great. Very professional with a great attitude and lots of charisma. Also Gabi,Maria and Antonio were excellent in making our stays enjoyable with there help,experience and making us feel special. Not to forget the great staff members who keep the rooms in an excellent condition spotless and clean every day. Nino who often cleaned our room was a great worker and personality,thank you Nino and all the staff at this wonderful hotel. I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jo S
GabrielaHPI, Front Office Manager at Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2019

Dear Mr. Jo,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review following your recent stay with us at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International.

It thrills me to see that you have had a pleasant experience with us and have returned back in our elegant hotel. It is our primary aim to deliver a memorable experience to our guests and I am delighted you were looked after so well by our outstanding team who really do take such pleasure in looking after the every need of our guests. We maintain an opinion that cleanliness and peace make life easier and more agreeable therefore our hardworking team always tries to ensure that our valuable guests enjoy clean and comfortable rooms.

Your wonderful experience is exactly what we aspire to deliver and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 22 August 2019

Great place.

The room was clean and comfortable. The ac worked great, and the was well maintained. Staff was great. The hotel is within a block of the underground station. I’d definitely stay again ................

1  Thank Osofumo

Dear Osofumo,

Thank you so much for choosing Shaftesbury Hyde Park International and for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers.

It is great to read your amazing comments and we are glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay. I am happy to see that you were pleased with our hotel's cleanliness and that you found our staff to be friendly.

Reviewed 18 August 2019

The hotel located on a quite street, but in less than 5 mins walking you can reach stores,restaurants and 2 subway stations, very convenient. The reception staffs Gabi and Asmile are very friendly and helpful, they are the best! I strong recommend this hotel and myself will definitely stay here again next time to London!
非常好的酒店,强力推荐!

1  Thank Mingtangfamily
GabrielaHPI, Front Office Manager at Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2019

Dear Mingtangfamily,

It gives me great pleasure to hear from your experience you have had here with us. In particular regarding the service you have been provided by our staff throughout your stay with us; especially by myself and Asmita, as mentioned. All our team work hard each day to make things as perfect as possible for our valuable guests.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 17 August 2019

Nice hotel, clean, good location, best staff. I want to especially praise Asmile Gali Mona, the nicest and best receptionist. Always greeting the guests and willing to help with anything. I recommend this hotel

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank KineretDekel

Dear KineretDekel,

Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

Excellent service, nice clean quiet room, good location, lovely reception staff , it was a pleasure to stay there. Very near the tube and beautiful Kensington Gardens. Very central but quiet . I’d stay again when I’m in London

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank BerlinCharlie

Dear Berlin Charlie,

Thank you very much for have taken the time to review your most recent stay with us by giving us such kind and positive feedback.

I am very delighted to hear you have enjoyed you stay with us and would plan on returning. Likewise, I am happy to see that you were pleased with our hotel's cleanliness and that you found our staff to be friendly.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!