For the taxidriwer the hotel was not very easy to find and it took a loooooooong time to driwe from Gatwick airport. We really recommend to take the train, then you will know exact the time it takes.
Otherwise there are 2 tubestation very close to the hotell so it ´s location is brilliant. The traffic near the hotel is not bad and it is safe to walk everywhere.
Thw rooms are not very big but they are clean and nice. The breakfast was a good start for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in beautiful Sussex Gardens, Days Inn London Hyde Park hotel is the perfect spot to launch your London getaway. You will enjoy being so close to the hottest shopping, restaurants and attractions the city has to offer when you stay at our London, UK, hotel near Hyde Park.Our non-smoking hotel in London provides value in a prime spot of the city, just four minutes from Paddington Station. Before heading out, get your day started with free continental breakfast. After a long day, relax in our on-site lounge and unwind with movies on your LCD flat-screen TV. A free continental buffet breakfast is included and free Wi-Fi Internet access makes it easy to check email and stay on top of the news. We offer laundry and dry cleaning service and a business center. Parking is limited, however alternative options are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn London Hyde Park Hotel London
- Day London
- Days Hotel London Hyde Park