“Another Great Stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Griffin House Holiday Apartments
Ranked #81 of 923 Speciality Lodging in London
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I had the pleasure to stay in the garden apartment again this July and again it was nothing but an A+ experience.
Nick and Ben were gracious hosts and it was great to see Barney again.
The garden area is as I remember , lush and tropical - the guys have done work in adding cool night time lighting.
5 minute walk to Stockwell tube station- easy to get anywhere in the city or out.
Cost Cutters market across the street, Marks & Spencer was a tube ride away in Brixton- was good to be able to cook food when I wanted to stay home and watch TV.
Cool pub- Queen's Head was close the apartment.
Everything you could possible need is there or pretty close to it.
Also had great weather- unseasonably warm and sunny but the days were great to be out in all the time!
Will definitely be back again next year- can't wait!

p.s there is no pool- accidentally marked it.

Room Tip: I like the garden apartment as it has it separate entrance
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My parents, my godmother, her sister and I had four wonderful days at Griffin house. My parents and I had the pleasure to stay at the garden apartment which I especially enjoyed due to the really comfy beds.
Nic and Ben are great hosts and we are so grateful for their hospitality welcome and relished to be at such a wonderfully furnished house. I especially loved the masque toilette. Moreover, it is awesome to get the chance to see such a pretty and breathtaking garden in the middle of London. I felt that was something extremely special.
Additionally, we really welcomed their insider tips like a wonderful japanese restaurant.
All in all, it was a superb long weekend, we will definitely come back again and would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We had the pleasure of using the garden apartment for about a week and a half in May 2013. Nick and Ben were superb hosts and the garden and patio areas were breathtaking. There was lots of room for the three of us and the beds were SSSOOOO comfortable after a long day of sightseeing. Everything we could possibly need (pubs/restaurants/tube stations/buses /shopping /advice) were close to hand. Such a great base of operations for mounting a full-scale, tourism campaign on London. Many thanks Ben and Nick! Hope to see you again VERY soon. Cheers!

Room Tip: The garden apartment provides such a beautiful oasis for relaxing after a busy day.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank mustangk62
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We rented the upper appartment, very cosy and nicely decorated. Supermarket accross the street and Clapham High Street nearby. the underground is never too far either. We will definitely come back and the frienly hosts gave our stay that extra touch as well. Koos Saarloos. The Netherlands.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I booked the ground floor apartment for my parents and sister as there is very little in terms of accommodation in the Clapham area. The location was perfect as its just a few minutes walk and the apartment was spacious with all necessary amenities! My sister subsequently booked again and we stayed in the top apartment which was even nicer!
The hosts are very helpful and friendly and the rooms are super clean.
My only hesitation in recommending is that they become so popular that it becomes harder to book :-)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Claire F
Reviewed 11 March 2013

We had both the garden apartment and the upper apartment, which are both cosy and gorgeous! Our host Ben and Nic were great host and we really appreciated their sweet hospitality! And their Barney and kitty were sooo cute! We'll definitely stay with them if we travel to London again. Thanks so much Ben and Nic!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank Belinda C
Reviewed 18 January 2013

We had the garden apartment and found it to be clean, tastefully decorated, cozy and private. Our hosts Ben and Nic were charming and gave our family a warm welcome, even bringing fresh eggs from their hens. Barney was a big hit with our daughters, Ben gave us some great restaurant recommendations and the location allowed convenient access to the underground and a quick ride to all we wanted to see and do while in London. Having children, we particularly appreciated the full kitchen and well stocked Market directly across the street for cooking staples. We will definitely stay here again if we have the opportunity. Thanks Ben and Nic!

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family