“One of the best travelodge hotels i have stayed in”

Travelodge London Central Marylebone
Ranked #425 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 11 May 2014

i have stayed in a number of different travelodges over london and in the uk - now the hotel does look like a old one taken over by travelodge, however it has to the cleanest and smartest lodge i have stayed in. It has 30mins free wifi - only £3 for more (it also works very well) - you also get a small desk to work at - The bathrooms look like they have been refurbished - beds are good - got a very good night sleep.

The one thing i would like to see improved - the TV (its a bit rubbish) - however you're not in the room long enough to care that much!

Thanks again Travelodge Marylebone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Travelodge London Central Marylebone

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Newly refurbed, so rooms were great, as is the location next to Marylebone train station. Friendly and helpful staff on reception. We booked before the refurb and perhaps that's why we got such a good price, but I would happily stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sara G
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Very centrally located hotel.. Absolute bargain, anyone looking for a place to stay in central London for a reasonable price you can't go wrong with this Hotel..Its walking distance from Oxford Street,Regents Street, all major Railway Stations,Regents park is five minutes walk away..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ibrahim Huseyin H
Reviewed 7 May 2014

A nice clean double room with a comfortable bed in central London for £35 a night - what more could we ask for? We had no complaints. Great location next to the station, underground and buses. We also found it was near to a Tesco Express so we could buy a snack and a bottle of wine. A warm welcome from the Receptionist. A room on the first floor. Everything in the room neat and tidy. Tea and coffee. Very comfortable bed. Perfect. It was great value for money and we'd be very happy to use this hotel again.

Room Tip: We had room 114 which was quiet and overlooked an inner courtyard and little used parking area. Don...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stotty24
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I would avoid this hotel!

This is due to the fact that I had booked 2 double rooms but on arrival was told I was getting a single and a double. I had to argue with the persons reception telling them that these were not the rooms I booked. I proceeded to get my confirmation email up on my phone which clearly stated I booked 2 double.
I was then given the 2 double rooms.....which means they were obviously available.

Furthermore, there are only 20 hair dryers in this hotel available from reception and there are many rooms. I went down early in the morning to get one and there were none left. I then had to leave the hotel for my appointment with soaking wet hair. Very disappointing and I now have a terrible cold.

Also the person on reception wasn't very helpful and simply told me they couldn't ask other guests if they were finished with it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My room was a little to light for me to sleep with just now and asked reception and spoke to a guy called (Naphie) to ses whether I could change rooms.
I'm now in a much better room with no light and less noisy. Thank you :)

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Heatherrus
Reviewed 29 April 2014

It was a comfortable sleep. The room is slightly smaller than expected but it was still okay. We initially thought that we could fit 3 people in the room but unfortunately we weren't able to. Just book 2 rooms if you are thinking of travelling with 3 people.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family