Grange St. Paul's Hotel
US$213
US$188
galahotels.com
4,612 results
All reviewsmillennium bridgepauls cathedralcafe rougesecret hotelspa facilitiestate modernsteam roomthe main hotellovely hotelhealth clubcontinental breakfastbusiness hotelmini barsouth bankbooked this hotelcentral linefull english
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights when I attended a conference recently. The staff were excellent as you would expect and nothing was too much trouble. The room was well maintained and very comfortable although I didn't feel there was anything particularly special that made it stand out in any way. Not particularly impressed by the neon column outside my room which enjoys a central spot in the main entrance. Although a bit lacking in atmosphere the hotel was fine. A special mention must go to the bar staff who were outstanding in the professional way they dealt with potentially difficult people and maintained incredibly high standards.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank triciasheard
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Booked a show and this Hotel for a surprise for valentines .It should have been a fairy tale but
ended up a nightmare. On arrival no porters available to take your luggage .( A Five Star Hotel )
Twenty minutes to be checked in at reception .No one to escort you or your luggage to your room. No service at all. This was typical through out the day .My main concern was on my return
to the Hotel after seeing a West End Show. Having pre-ordered Rose Petals and a single Red
Rose , I was alarmed when I returned to my room they had neglected to leave the single Red
Rose . After a heated discussion with reception I made them come and remove the Rose Petals.
In the morning I had to argue at reception what had occurred the previous night regarding a credit. No one could help me only the Duty Manager. .After waiting some twenty minutes I decided to leave. I have since e mailed the Hotel a waiting a response this hotel is not for leisure only for business people .

Room Tip: I pre-ordered a room .At reception a gentlemen said he had upgraded my room . From my room I was able to see the roof tops of London on level 5. From certain rooms you can see the Cathedral .So make a request ? .
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chelseanugget
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Me and my partner stayed here for 2 nights at the end of January. The location was right next to St. Paul's cathedral and was only a few stops on the tube from Euston.
We had arrived to the hotel early so the concierge took our luggage and put it in a secure room for us until we came back to check in. I also needed an emergency supply of contact lenses, so I ordered them to be delivered to the hotel that morning, I had no problem picking them up from the desk. I had also requested surprise rose petals and a bottle of Moet to be in room on our arrival - the rose petals were in a heart shape, along with the champagne in the ice bucket and two glasses.
The hotel is very spacious, clean and modern looking and the room was easy to find. Our room was lovely and quiet, the bed was very comfortable we had a bath and a shower (the shower was amazing).
We had a full body massage at the spa and used the pool, jacuzzi sauna and steam room. The jacuzzi is probably one of the nicest ones i have been in.
We came back to the bar in the hotel late evening to have a few drinks before going up to the room. I think we tried every cocktail on the menu! I recommend the pina colada, lovely and creamy! All the hotel staff were all very friendly and welcoming!
Breakfast at the hotel was pretty pricey, £24 I think.... but there is plenty of choices near by, we went to Jerry's cafe left to the cathedral which was a lovely chic cafe and a reasonable few quid for a small breakfast.
I am the kind of person that is not too keen on going to the same place twice, I always like to try somewhere different but me and my partner loved this hotel and location so much we are taking our two girls, 4&5 with us for a couple of nights in the summer!
You definitely wont be disappointed with your stay here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lady_Thompson_15
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Stayed here for two nights over a weekend (weekend rates are considerably lower than weekday rates). Didn't bother with breakfast as previous stays have shown it's consistently poor quality.

Requested an early check-in which Andrew and his team were brilliant at arranging along with a lovely room on the seventh floor. Everything about this stay was just perfect and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Stayed one night and then 3 nights on the way back home in executive room. Location is very central and could not be better. Reception was ok - couldn't help on few simple questions. Rooms are good, however, both rooms had a problem with minibar. Had to call few times but nobody showed up or called. If you want to get laundry done the same day you have to bring it to the concierge before 9 am..
Breakfast was ok - I would expect greater selection for 5* hotel. Coffee for extra charge was fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business