Grange St. Paul's Hotel
US$189
galahotels.com
US$203
4,612 results
All reviewsmillennium bridgepauls cathedralcafe rougesecret hotelspa facilitiestate modernsteam roomthe main hotellovely hotelhealth clubcontinental breakfastbusiness hotelmini barsouth bankbooked this hotelcentral linefull english
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We booked this as a 'secret Hotel' on Last Minute- It was fantastic.
Perfect location and lovely staff. Thoughtful personal touches with a fantastic pool/sauna.

Room service wasn't too expensive considering the location and the room was spotless.

We didn't have breakfast at the hotel but there are plenty of restaurants/ cafes on the doorstep.

1  Thank jenniecole
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I looked on last minute as I had been given a Grange Hotel before and was really pleased, then decided to go straight onto their website and was glad I did as it was cheaper there. I got a room for a Saturday night with a continental breakfast for a good price.
Check in was swift and efficient and I was able to book in early. The room did not disappoint (433), it was clean and ready for us, tea, coffee, biscuits, shampoo, shower get, conditioner, body lotion, soap, shower cap. X2 dressing gowns, slippers, hair dryer iron, ironing board.
It was very busy there was a prom or something going on and I could hear it from my room, but to be fair once I got into bed I was asleep and it did not disturb me. I found the room to cold and could not work the aircon, but that’s a personal thing.
Breakfast was super, lots of choice for the continental.
Really easy to reach from St Pauls station and a great location.

Would book again :)

Reviewed 23 March 2014

This review is on the Ajala spa only. Based at the back of the St Paul's Grange Hotel. The location is easily accessible and convenient to get to. The service, the treatments and the facilities are just amazing.

As you go in, you are greeted with a lovely reception area. The staff are very welcoming and friendly and cannot do enough for you. All the areas are exceptionally clean and well furnished. There are lovely changing rooms for men and women with GHDs power hair dryers. You are given luxurious robes and slippers on arrival. Plentiful towels for use. Beautiful swimming pool and jacuzzi. Steam and sauna rooms are small but very comfortable.

The treatments rooms are spacious and relaxing. I had a facial and wonderful body massage. I highly recommend them!

Lovely complimentary tea, coffee, cakes, chocolates and fruits in their Relaxation Lounge as well. I had a thoroughly very pleasant three hours there on a Saturday afternoon and was not rushed at any point whilst using the facilities.

I have been to a few spas across London and I have to say, this is bar far the best and much more reasonable that places like the Sanctuary!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel through top secret hotel via lastminute.com and wasn't disappointed, having previously stayed at Grange - Tower Bridge, I knew it would be a high standard
This hotel is right by St Paul's Cathedral and close to numerous underground stations for easy navigation although once there we walked everywhere.
We rang the hotel the day before we were due to check in to request a room with a view of St Paul's as it was a special occasion and Guest services didn't let us down, we got the view & also cupcakes for us which was a very personal thoughtful touch :)
St. Paul's is stunning day and lit up at night. Comfortable bed and soft lighting , power shower and free wifi

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carly f
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I stayed for a weekend at this hotel and enjoyed it. The staff were very professional and helpful and we were upgraded upon our arrival to a large room away from the main hotel. The lighting and heating in the room were controlled by use of a Samsung tablet, which was very novel. The shower was huge, with nice dressing gowns and slippers provided. We didn't eat in the hotel so I can't comment on the food. The only reason I haven't given it an excellent rating is that I couldn't open the windows, find any extra bedding and the telly screen kept freezing, oh and there was a bit of noise from the local bars on Friday night filtering up to our room.