Grange St. Paul's Hotel
US$217
US$188
galahotels.com
4,611 results
All reviewsmillennium bridgepauls cathedralcafe rougesecret hotelspa facilitiestate modernsteam roomthe main hotellovely hotelhealth clubcontinental breakfastbusiness hotelmini barsouth bankbooked this hotelcentral linefull english
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I firsted viewed the grange hotel online and the pics looked beautiful. So I went to visit the hotel & spa before booking and the staff was really pleasant and showed me around etc so I booked! And I have been back 3 times already.
Great service, Very Clean, picture prefect.
We paid £80 each: 1 treatment, light lunch, champagne, strawberries/cream, full use of the facilities.
As for the penthouse suites!!! Book book x

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Attentive staff, clean facilities and a really comfortable bed. As a business traveller, my number 1 priority is to ensure a good night's sleep. The beds in The Grange are of a superb quality and the sound proofing is of such a good standard that not even the bells of St Paul's have managed to disturb my sleep during any of my recent stays. Coupled with being in a great location, makes The Grange top of my options list when I visit London.

Room Tip: A few studio apartments are also available in the close-by Creed Lane facility.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Have just returned from 3 days at the above hotel.
From a very easy check in to an even smoother check out the whole stay was excellent. I took advice from previous reviewers and rang before hand for a view of St Pauls. My room 630 was actually dual aspect whilst both windows were overlooked by other buildings it was easy to avoid embarrassment, only forgot once to close the bathroom door! The hotel is very modern and the staff very attentive. I did not eat in the hotel but had cocktails in the silks bar. The hotel is easy to find from St Pauls tube walk through the cathedral grounds cross the road to the Cafe Rouge and the hotel is there! A useful tip if arriving from kings cross and don't wish to use the underground the number 17 bus stops at the cathedral. Would definitely stay again if as this time I could get a deal on Lastminute.com

Room Tip: If a female solo traveller ring and arrange to stay in the area set aside for females only. I did not know this but it is advertised in the hotel guest information.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2014

A modern hotel in a good position within a minutes' walk of St Pauls'. Very modern with glass lifts, walkways and a vast lobby/dining area which was several storeys high. Unfortunately we were in a ground floor room in an older part of the hotel. The room overlooked the main entrance and though only a couple of meters away was not fully covered so a dash was required in inclement weather. The bedroom window was tinted but when outside you could see in, plus outside our window was the smokers area so it was populated by a regular stream of visitors who smoked and gazed in. Breakfast was ok, but surely a 5* hotel should be offering pots of tea not pouring warm tea from an insulated jug? The breakfast room was towering and rather soulless. No bottled water in the room, but the room was a decent size and the bathroom well furnished. Next time I will choose a more traditional hotel with more character and attention to detail.

Room Tip: The best rooms overlook St Pauls'.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Having stayed in London on many occasions this is still my favourite hotel, we feel at home here, it's just out of the hustle and bustle but close enough to everything you may need or wish to do.
Excellent staff, service, breakfast and snacks good.
Excellent rooms, spa & gym.
Will always return.