Grange St. Paul's Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$376
US$308
US$256
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$120
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$339
US$317
4,574 results
All reviewsmillennium bridgepauls cathedralcafe rougesecret hotelspa facilitiestate modernsteam roomthe main hotellovely hotelhealth clubcontinental breakfastbusiness hotelmini barsouth bankbooked this hotelcentral linefull english
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We spent a weekend as visitors to London in this 5 star hotel which we got at a great price through a website. The hotel is excellent with spa, pool and other facilities. It is in a wonderful location for sightseeing. The reception staff were helpful (the only staff that we dealt with that weekend). She tried to find a room with a view for us but couldn't. Instead we were upgraded!! The upgrade room was big enough but I'd have been interested to see the smaller room!! It was spotlessly clean. After our day out everything in the room was refreshed without us being disturbed in any way. I know that I paid abut 40% of the normal asking price for this stay. In my opinion that was enough. I suppose it is a 5 star hotel in Central London. The only thing that irked me was that I was asked for a deposit on the room fridge contents. Because I decided not to use the drinks I wasn't allowed access to the fridge!! It was electronically locked. We couldn't cool our own wine or water. Overall it was a good and comfortable stay at a really good hotel in a good location at a good price.

Room Tip: If you don't want breakfast at the hotel I suggest "Le Pain Quotidien" opposite St Pauls Cathedral. (2 minutes walk). Ask for a room on the higher floors with a view of St Pauls Cathedral.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed here to celebrate our wedding anniversary for 2 nights. The hotel is in an excellent location, the door & reception staff were friendly and welcoming. The lobby area is set out very nice. It contains a bar and a Japanese restaurant. You get a good view of the open plan when you use the lifts. The room was of a high standard containing everything you would expect with a nice bathroom. From our room on the 6th floor we had an amazing view of St Pauls Cathedral. The bed was comfortable, the mini bar well stocked. The spa looked very good although we did not get a chance to use it, we did have time for a good look around. Would definitely stay here again

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I booked to stay here for my husbands birthday and wanted a good view of St Pauls. I made hotel aware before of my preference and they did not disappoint. 2 floor with a supberb view of St Pauls - floor to ceiling windows. Upgraded to kingsize bed and the room was just perfect. Little cake for his birthday with iced writing ! more cakes for Easter with iced writing saying Happy Easter too. Very comfy beds, spacious rooms with lovely free toiletries . Bed turning down service too and closing of curtains for when we came back from the theatre. The staff were very helpful and friendly and again wished my husband a happy birthday - great attention to detail. Breakfast was a huge selection of lovely cooked food and very well organised with plenty of staff. Spa just lovely - little busy on good Friday but only to be expected. Drinks quite expensive just short of £10 for large glass white wine. Booked direct with hotel as all 'hotel saver sites' were coming out more expensive and trying to charge the earth for breakfast. Booking direct it was included. Not far from all central locations of London. London tourist board across the road. 10 mins by cab to theatre land costs around £12.

Room Tip: View from 2nd floor upwards is excellent if you wish to see St Pauls - right on the corner of the hotel.
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We visited the Grange St Paul's in March. The hotel location is spectacular - our room looked out on the dome of St Paul's and it was just a short walk to the Millennium Bridge and close to a number of tube stations.

When we arrived, our room wasn't ready and they told us to come back in minutes. We did so and it still wasn't ready. On the third try the receptionist was most abrupt and told us that check in wasn't until 3pm (or it might have been 2pm). I wasn't annoyed by the delayed check-in, but I was very annoyed at having hung around on the previous two occasions on the promise of a room.

We were put in a disabled room as that was what was ready - it did have a lovely view, but the facilities were designed for wheelchair users and a little low for us (we did not need a disabled access room).

The room was lovely and facilities adequate.

On the Monday morning we were woken by someone on ropes cleaning the window - it scared the life out of me!

Overall, it's a very nice hotel, but extremely expensive, probably due to the number of business travellers. Breakfast at £25pp was just ridiculous, especially as it was a buffet. On the plus side, there were plenty of cafes nearby to get a morning croissant and coffee... £3.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of St Paul's
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stay here on a regular basis when in London for business. Very convenient and central location, big and clean rooms, free wifi and very friendly staff. I have stayed in various places around central London and this is my definite favourite.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business