“Impressive and Stylish Hotel”

Grange St. Paul's Hotel
Ranked #326 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Dorset
“Impressive and Stylish Hotel”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed for a long weekend in the Grange St Pauls. The hotel is very modern offering luxurious accommodation, we have no complaints and would return. The surrounding area was pleasantly quiet over the weekends with not much going on (no evening shops or Sunday opening). We chose not to eat at the hotel so am unable to comment about the food. Very convenient for all transport and within walking distance to City attractions (for people who don't mind walking and exploring).

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mcsnobbig
Nellie S, Guest Relations Manager at Grange St. Paul's Hotel, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you for your nice review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (776)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed here with my partner a couple of months ago after booking it online. When arriving at the hotel I had left my diary in the taxi and a member of staff on the door ran down the road to stop the taxi driver to get it for me which I was very grateful for. The members of staff in general were very friendly and helpful in the hotel and they always seemed happy to help. The rooms were great quality and looked great. The one down side was the view wasn't great but in London unless you pay top money I don't expect a great view from the room. The location was great a couple of minutes walk to the underground and as soon as you walk out the front door St Pauls Cathedral is visible. I would defiantly stay again when visiting London.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
It is good to hear how helpful our staff were to you and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.
Wolverhampton
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Just stayed for 2 nights here and cannot fault it. Great location, quiet and luxurious. I stayed in an executive twin room with my two children. We had two double beds and a good sized room. The bathroom was beautiful with a lovely bath and seperate shower. Breakfast was lovely with lots of choice albeit in my opinon overpriced. The drinks in the bar were also very pricy. We paid nearly £6 for water!
The pool and spa are fabulous with lovely jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
Would definitely revisit in future.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Nellie S, Guest Relations Manager at Grange St. Paul's Hotel, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
So pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and could not fault the hotel and its facilities. We very much look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2014

really loved this hotel, in a great central part of the city neaar st. pauls cathedral. Easy access by tube and bus to and from the airport. Rooms very elegant wit comfort in mind. Most of the staff were very friendly but some not. We did not have breakfast here so can not comment on that. Dinner was lovely but expensive.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel stylish and easily accessible. Your comments regarding the staff are noted. I hope you will return soon.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My old friend and stayed for 3 night in June,(40th birthday get away)we booked in March on-line and got a great deal, no waiting at check in, staff polite and curious, I asked for on outward facing room, and they accommodated that. The room was brilliant, two massive twin bed ( must have been queen size) a wee view of the top off St. Paul's. The breakfast was included and it was fabulous, amazing choses, every option you could think of, it was very busy on the Sunday morning but the staff worked well together to get everyone seated and make sure there was plenty of fresh food out for everyone. The location was perfect. Quiet, 2mins from the wobbly bridge and St. Paul's access all areas, and 5 min to the tube. We would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Anne-Iain
Thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased you and your friend enjoyed your stay and hope the birthday celebrations went well. We look forward to welcoming you back.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 1 night whilst attending a wedding and wished we could have stayed for longer!
We only had room & breakfast and did not get to try out a lot of the facilities but the room was modern, clean, comfortable, quiet. We had room service which arrived promptly and the vegetable wraps were tasty along with a couple of cocktails. Comfortable bed and 3 lots of curtains/blinds so nice and dark. If I hadn't have had a headache from too much champagne it would have been a very good nights sleep !
If you pick a room/pay more you can probably get a very good view of St Paul's but at £99 I was happy with a court yard view!
The staff were all very polite and attentive and the buffet breakfast in the morning was extensive and tasty.
If you need to park there is an NCP car park nearby.
Happy yes, would I go back yes!

Stayed July 2014
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and itt sounds like you enjoyed the wedding too. I hope you will return and spend more time in the hotel and spa.
Bicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights to celebrate our 30th birthday. We chose the hotel based on its facilities and location and both did not disappoint.
Firstly the room: we went for an Executive room with king size bed. Everything about the room was luxurious. the bed was massive and the room came with a sofa and swing chair to lounge in as we appreciated our stunning view of St Pauls. Perfect for relaxing. We did request a room with a view based on Tripadvisor reviews.
The service: Arriving a few hours before check-in, we were able to register and put our bags in with the concierge, very handy. When we went back at 15:00 to collect our key there was a wait with the sheer number of people trying to check in so I would advise you to try and avoid checking in when check-in opens. All staff we encountered were friendly and attentive.
The hotel itself is very modern and furnished to the highest quality throughout. The seats in the bars and atrium are very comfortable. The health club/spa was excellent and I'd advise you to definitely give it a go even though the pool itself is a little chilly. The Jacuzzi more than makes up for it.
My only real gripe was that we could not use the terrace bar on the roof. It is apparently only for private bookings. I was disappointed with this as had seen it on the hotel's web-site and was looking forward to having a cold drink with a view, only be told it was not open to hotel residents (even when there was no private function on).
We would definitely stay here again.
We did not have any food at the restaurant so can

Room Tip: Ask the hotel for a room with a view. we did and got a great view of St. Pauls. However, the number...