“Great Location”

Grange St. Paul's Hotel
Ranked #337 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Service at check in/out was excellent. Service in the bar area was good most of the time and in the breakfast area it was adequate. We paid for the full English buffet but each morning the hostess welcomed us by saying we had a continental. They did sort it out however.
Dinner at Benihanas in the hotel was excellent though much more expensive than their American counterparts.
Rooms were spacious, clean and what you would expect from this class of hotel which had great amenities. The location however was excellent with St Pauls next door and a short walk to St Pauls underground. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Nellie S, Guest Relations Manager at Grange St. Paul's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Good to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel, its facilities and location good. I am also pleased you enjoyed your meal in Benihana. I hope you will return soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,408)

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed here on the 26th of July . I sent an email to the hotel before our arrival to state that it was my partners 50th birthday . On our arrival we was given a room with the best view any one could ask for of St. Paul's cathedral and there was 2 cup cakes on the side with happy birthday . What a lovely touch .thank you .
The hotel is beautiful and the room was the best I think I've ever stayed in . You are doing an excellent job house keeping !!! The only down fall with this hotel is the bar prices are very pricy but other wise it's simple luxury !!

• Stayed: July 2014
Nellie S, Guest Relations Manager at Grange St. Paul's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

I am pleased you enjoyed your partner's birthday at the Grange St. Paul's Hotel and that everything was satisfactory. I hope you will stay with us again for a future celebration.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed for two nights in July and I was pleased with the ease of access to tube. Just across the road from St Paul's with easy to access the tube for Oxford Street and the West End with the lower price than staying nearer those places allowing budget for taxis home at night! Although if I'd booked direct I could have had the same room at a cheaper rate... Staff very helpful, especially at the concierge desk who couldn't help enough with directions and suggestions. Breakfast was a good choice of buffet with a chef on hand for extras. The room was a reasonable size and nicely furnished but I'm not keen on showers over baths and would have preferred a walk-in shower with more water power. I would definitely consider staying here again - and next visit I will make time to use the amazing pool and spa.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. You can request a room with walk in shower instead on your next trip over to London.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed here for 1 night and loved it! - We typically find that when staying for 1 night the rooms allocated are rarely prime - I've seen more blank walls, car parks, and bins than I care to remember. I was delighted that Grange decided to "buck the trend" and met my request for a room with a view.....and what a view - St Pauls!. I felt compelled to thank the receptionist who checked us in after we'd seen our room, and was immediately disappointed we weren't staying longer. The room and its facilities were fantastic, really comfy bed, & great bathroom!. We were able to enjoy the bar / snacks on our return from the concert - it was a shame we couldn't experience more of the dining options but what we had hit the spot!. Breakfast the next day (included in our rate) was lovely, nice service, good choice. The spa looks fantastic! - didn't have time in our schedule to use it this time, but have logged Grange St Pauls as one to book for a future trip to london! - Oh I did I mention it's close to shops too ;-)

Room Tip: Doesn't hurt to ask for a room with a view of St Pauls!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

So pleased the hotel and its facilities met your expectations and glad you liked the view. It is in a really a great area. I hope you will return in the future and be able to enjoy the spa.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed for a long weekend in the Grange St Pauls. The hotel is very modern offering luxurious accommodation, we have no complaints and would return. The surrounding area was pleasantly quiet over the weekends with not much going on (no evening shops or Sunday opening). We chose not to eat at the hotel so am unable to comment about the food. Very convenient for all transport and within walking distance to City attractions (for people who don't mind walking and exploring).

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcsnobbig
Nellie S, Guest Relations Manager at Grange St. Paul's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for your nice review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed here with my partner a couple of months ago after booking it online. When arriving at the hotel I had left my diary in the taxi and a member of staff on the door ran down the road to stop the taxi driver to get it for me which I was very grateful for. The members of staff in general were very friendly and helpful in the hotel and they always seemed happy to help. The rooms were great quality and looked great. The one down side was the view wasn't great but in London unless you pay top money I don't expect a great view from the room. The location was great a couple of minutes walk to the underground and as soon as you walk out the front door St Pauls Cathedral is visible. I would defiantly stay again when visiting London.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

It is good to hear how helpful our staff were to you and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Just stayed for 2 nights here and cannot fault it. Great location, quiet and luxurious. I stayed in an executive twin room with my two children. We had two double beds and a good sized room. The bathroom was beautiful with a lovely bath and seperate shower. Breakfast was lovely with lots of choice albeit in my opinon overpriced. The drinks in the bar were also very pricy. We paid nearly £6 for water!
The pool and spa are fabulous with lovely jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
Would definitely revisit in future.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Nellie S, Guest Relations Manager at Grange St. Paul's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

So pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and could not fault the hotel and its facilities. We very much look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.