“Loved it.”

Ranked #807 of 1,068 Hotels in London
Sydney, Australia
“Loved it.”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The really caring management ensured that our stay was perfect. Yes it is London so the rooms were small but that was overshadowed by the attention to detail by all the staff. I was told that I was considered one of their family and that was certainly how I was spoilt. Of course the location was ideal. I can't recommend this highly enough. My first choice for my next visit to London.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Zurrieq, Malta
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The Paddington's train station is a step away from the hotel. A quiet place, it was clean, excellent breakfast, although the room is small, but the service is big. Thank you and keep it up for the service.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
connang, Owner at Tudor Court Hotel, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Guests

Thank you for such a lovely and beautiful review. We are glad that you had a comfortable stay with us and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to our beautiful city of London.#

Regards
Krishna
Hornsea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We spent 3 very comfortable nights in the Tudor Court Hotel,19th-22nd May.The staff were without exception friendly,courteous,and efficient.The hotel was full,but our stay was quiet,there was no transference of noise from room to room.The location was brilliant,from the leafy Square to the excellent transport links.Certainly the compact rooms are small and the bathroom very small, but they were impeccably clean. The free wifi was a bonus and worked fine. All in all it was excellent value for money,we would certainly stay there again,and have no hesitation in encouraging others to do so.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The room we had was modern, and looked recently updated but tiny. Bathroom was a plastic prefab, and including the shower, was about the size of the street-side toilets in Paris. The shower was so small most American-sized people would have difficulty using. Our bathroom started to smell like swamp gas in the middle of the night but was fine by morning. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Excellent location only about 2 blocks from Paddington Station. Nice quiet neighborhood with a little park out front.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank prspt
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We travelled with three kids (12-15) and managed quite nicely for our nine day trip. We had two rooms, one with two twins (compact double) and one with a double and a twin (compact triple). The rooms and linens were clean and our "closet" bathrooms were also clean. It has been mentioned before, but I will state it again, it is all small, in the rooms, in the stairwells and definitely in the bathrooms. That being said, we spent most of our time away from the hotel, so it was not troublesome. We had a street view and the garden in the middle was lovely and a nice place to stroll. The hotel is very close to Paddington Station, so the walk, even with all of our luggage, was a breeze. There are a ton of places to eat, get souvenirs, and buy things you forgot within a minute's walk. Several minutes more and you have even more options. The Big Bus Tour actually stops at the end of the block by the hotel, along with many other regular London bus routes. Hyde Park and Oxford Street were also within a mile of the hotel, so we chose to walk and had a great time! Breakfast was good, the staff worked hard to bring our food quickly, and they bought special bread so my gluten-free kid could have toast. We felt the hotel was very family friendly. The owners and the staff always greeted us with a smile and worked hard to make our entire stay pleasant. We would recommend it to others and would stay there again.

Stayed April 2014
3 Thank CO M
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed during London marathon weekend - hotel was clean and good price. Excellent distance from Paddington.
All info given that was needed and very helpful.
Didn't have breakfast as left too early so can't comment.
Would definitely use again !!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank vprout1985
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have to say that I was very happy when i booked this "hotel" to find something to close to the underground. Although i would never want to come back there were some positive things too:
- the guy who did my check-in was very friendly and let me leave my backpack there until official check-in was made. also got maps and tube map from him!
- the breakfast in my opinion was good!
- and the definitely the location!
now the negative things:
- my check out left me with deeps marks. I don't know the name of the woman who have been there but she has been absolutely and extremely rude and impolite! beforehand i have not received anywhere information that no one can come in visiting (i have booked via booking.com and never visited their website and upon check-in wasn't told). my friend came in for few hours (when we came no one was at the reception, tried to find someone. that's about the 7/24 reception), and she was almost shouting at us and even threatening calling the police. i tried stay calm and be polite with her until i had my bus leaving to airport in less than 20 min and almost got late. furthermore, she didn't even had any idea of what i paid for, been asking information from me!
- there is no free wifi! in the guest information card it says you have for 30 min and then you have to pay 6GBP/night. Really!? I'd rather used my own roaming internet and still cost me less than if i paid for the wifi!
- electricity adapter is not available in the room! it should be a must for a hotel that aims to please every visitor even from outside UK! I had to pay a deposit of 5GBP about which the (i believe manager) lady told me i will get back when i will return the adapter. Again the rude lady, couldn't be bothered with returning my money back for the adapter!
- also the bathroom and the cleanliness of the whole 'hotel' does not sound like they are reaching for the best.
- walls are very thin and can hear everything that comes from the room next to.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Réka B

Travellers are raving about these London hotels