The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$177
  • Fitness centre
US$208
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$228
US$191
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$177
The Langham, London(London)
US$591
  • Pool
All reviewspaddington stationnorfolk squaremr guptaheathrow expressquiet squarefull english breakfastrooms are smalltoilet and showerexcellent locationhyde parkclean bathroomcompactpubswardrobehairdryer
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel is basic but perfectly adequate for a couple of nights. The staff were very helpful and we fell in love with Davinder (Dave) who takes food to homeless every day. Impressed!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We waited here for the weekend and loved every minute. The staff were so welcoming and friendly especially the waiters in your Restaraunt. Our room was very comfy and cleaned on a regular basis.we will definitely be back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As title states.

Dated hotel, Compact rooms, friendly enough staff.

The room was very noisy with thin walls. Could hear one of our neighbours puking up all night in the room next door. Our room had a pod like shower/toilet unit That looked to be at least 30 years old, tired and with no hot water. The shower was a complete disaster. No pressure or hot water 1/10.

The room was at least clean. But expected a bit more.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here recently for a long weekend,Its a family run hotel only a few minutes walk from paddington.The family who own it ,keep it spotlessly clean and went out of their way to make my visit a very pleasant one.Nothing was too much trouble for them.My room was good and as already mentioned very clean.Would certainly use this hotel again,and if anyone is looking for a good hotel just minutes from paddington I would recommend a visit here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I was greeted by a person didn’t give name but when I phoned about tv playing up the name was different. It was a very cold room the walls were chilly. Room was at back of house isolated.
The continental breakfast was arranged in a cupboard that was also a wardrobe the cereal didn’t appear fresh. Tidy a bit outdated.
I left in the morning nobody noticed. I expected a B and B where you actually have breakfast prepared in a dining room, this was not pleasant I still don’t know who the owners were. The noises from upstairs such as someone using toilet and the flushing coming down pipes next to bedroom was unpleasant I would not stay again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo