See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Not familiar with London, and a sat-nav with a mind of its own, I struggled to find this hotel. ( Read the detailed directions on booking.com- as I didn’t ) I therefore called. The receptionist was fab! Really helpful, and stayed on the phone and talked me in. I was SO grateful.
The hotel is only a 2/3 Star, but for under £70 with free parking and free wifi, I couldn’t complain. No food on site, but a 3 minute walk ( near Iceland) will bring you to Nicks cafe, where you’ll get a full English, toast and tea for £4.00!! If you’re on a tight budget, you may want to give this a try.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Avoid this hotel at all costs.
last minute booking, expected no frills due to price. Waited outside for 10 minutes to be let in, it was only when another guests came out for a smoke that we could get in.

No one on reception? Called numerous times, no one answered (because no one was on reception!).
Searched the entire ground floor shouting helloooo???? no one to be found.
After a further 15 minutes, a guy can running downstairs apologising. Saying he had been on an early shift and had gone to one of the rooms for a sleep....really???
A moment later, a woman followed him down sorting her hair out, it was clear they had not been 'sleeping'.
At this point I was ready to walk out and book elsewhere, but it was gone 9pm and after a full day working London fashion week I was exhausted.

The guy booked us in and took us to our room, top floor with 5 suitcases, furthest room possible.
Room was filthy. Not just dirty, filthy.

Kettle and cups provided...No tea, no milk, no coffee, but plenty of sugar?!
No toilet roll. didn't realise until 6am when I was sat on the toilet.
No bath towels, only hand towels so unable to shower, and to be honest I was unwilling to shower, hygiene standards left a lot to be desired.

A stay to remember, for all the wrong reasons.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018

In our desperation to check-out from a nearby hostel, we booked ourselves into this small hotel. The rooms are comfortable and it serves our purpose after a long flight from Prague. The person who manned the counter was also reasonable and kind. Bear in mind that this is a no-frills hotel and if you are just looking for a room to sleep, this could be it if you are around Hackney. The hotel is accessible by bus from the city centre. There is also a Iceland Supermarket nearby if you intend to purchase some supplies.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Staff were ok, although the man at the desk forgot to give my ID back to me so it was only when I realised much later!

Worst thing was finding a pair of SOMEONE ELSE’s UNDERWEAR IN MY BED beneath the sheets. How can the sheets be changed and a pair of underwear get in there?? Suggests to me they weren’t even changed before we stayed. The duvet sheet also had multiple stains of what appeared to be semen - pretty horrid!!

Bathroom extremely cramped and only a tiny bar of soap was provided. Had to go and buy shower gels etc.

Would not recommend!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2018

i stayed in this hotel to visit family in a nearby hospital due to its convenience to the hospital, the photos on the web page certainly don't portray a true reflection of the premises, the area is a building site situated behind a 24 hour petrol station, down a side street and through an alley, the staff were unhelpful at check in and i had to find my own way to my room, which i wasn't told where to find it, once in the room i found it dirty and grubby' although the bed linen was clean the walls mirror and tv screen were all stained with dirty or old spillages there was no toiletries or wifi as advertised the toilet /shower room was filthy. on returning from my hospital visit it was clear i wasnt going to get a nights sleep due to the constant use of the petrol station other people shouting all night in the corridors someone actually knocked on the room door at around 2 in the morning i couldnt sleep after that and left at 5 in the morning at check out i still was met with silence from the reception staff
i certainly would not recommend this hotel ( hostel would be a better description ) to anyone my advice would be to stay well away
a memorable visit for all the wrong reasons

Room tip: rooms at front of building are not sound proof as claimed
Date of stay: July 2018