Lowest prices for your stay
£199
£196
Penny M

Comfortable haven

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Mar 2024via mobile
Stayed here to attend a medical conference and was not disappointed . My husband joined me for the night and we were very comfortable . We went to see a film at Riverside Studios and had a dinner nearby. Could not fault our room or the lovely staff- - would definitely come back . Can’t comment on the food but we enjoyed a night cap. Just a warning -room 16 is a long way up !!
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: Room 16 is at the top of building !!
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Brook Green Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 29 Mar 2024
Hi 579pennym, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Brook Green Hotel. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,
  • Skyscanner.com
    £66
6.1 miles from Brook Green Hotel
View more hotels in London
All reviews hammersmith tube top floor no lift shepherds bush cocktail bar westfield shopping centre coffee machine comfy bed minute walk little touches lovely room stayed here for one night enjoyable stay booked this hotel apollo gig hairdryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2024

I had a fantastic stay here. The room and surroundings were really comfortable, the toiletries were excellent and the towels were extremely comfortable. On top of that, there is a good pub on site with excellent food. I had worried that noise from the pub would carry but it didn't at all. Extremely friendly staff. And the breakfast was first class. I will definitely be returning here!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Brook Green Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2024

Kevin M, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Brook Green Hotel. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2024

Delightful stay. The staff are wonderful, the food fabulous and the atmosphere very nice. We liked the location as we could walk almost everywhere we wanted to go. The room was very comfortable and clean. We enjoyed having early evening “pints” at the pub. There are some wonderful, small restaurants nearby. We will definately stay here on our next trip to London.

Room tip: Be aware that the hotel is near a fire station, a police station and an ambulance station. Sometimes there were lots of sirens.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Brook Green Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2024

Network222, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Brook Green Hotel.

Reviewed 25 February 2024 via mobile

My sister comes to London to visit me once a month & we stumbled upon this beautiful little modern pub. I absolutely love it here and the staff. The food menu is great for a pub! I’ve actually been many times since. The outdoor area is great for summer also

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Brook Green Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2024

Hi Fionagirlsoho, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Brook Green Hotel. We're happy we could meet your expectations!
We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 21 February 2024

Rooms are nice with space and clean. Breakfast is delicious and service is great. We had a lovely stay. The only comment I have is that we were 3 people (2 adults and 1 year old) and the room we got had only 2 individual beds and was uncomfortable to sleep with my daughter and also dangerous, we didn’t fit even putting together the 2 beds and I was worried she would fell out of the bed.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mariajferrera
General Manager, General Manager at Brook Green Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2024

Hello Mariajferrera, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!
We always strive to provide top-quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Brook Green Hotel!
Brook Green

Reviewed 19 February 2024

To be honest, for the price, it was pretty disappointing. We were on the top floor and our TV didn’t work (no signal) and wifi didn’t work. When you pay over £100 for 1 night in a hotel, you expect the amenities to be functioning. We would have got a different hotel had we known the TV and Wi-Fi we were promised would not be working. When I went to discuss these issues with a member of staff, they were actually pretty short with me and rude. I was just told it’s weird because it usually works… and I should have gotten in touch with someone. I did message the night manager, but it was too late for anyone to come and actually do anything about it. After some discussion, they offered us breakfast on the house, but once we sat down we found out they had no gluten-free options despite it being stated on the menu they did. When I said I couldn’t eat at the hotel because of my allergy, they said to just order something without the bread, which isn’t a meal. Having an allergy doesn’t mean I can just eat half a meal. I asked to speak with the manager about these issues to ask about some form of compensation, and I never heard from them. The person at the desk said I could expect a phone call, but nothing. Yea, really disappointing, wouldn’t recommend.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Brook Green Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2024

Gabiehlmusic, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again.

Brook Green Hotel Team