Lots of problems with this hotel:
- Demanded £20 deposit for a key. They also charge £5 if you want to use the tv in the room. They also wanted to make a photocopy of my credit card. Refused to say why because "it's policy"?
- Wallpaper was peeling in the bedroom and walls were dirty and damp.
- Bedding had burn-holes and spare bedding was mouldy.
- Bathroom had missing tiles, holes in the wall, no toilet paper and lights that flickered on and off.
- Power points in room covered in black dirt.
- Room hard to get around because bed only just fit.
- Disused shower (taped shut) in one corner of the room.
- Dirty and holey carpet on stairs. Automatic lights that sometimes didn't work.
- Staff were rude and unhelpful.
-Good location. Very close to Victoria bus/train stations.
-Warm. I was staying in December and at least it was warm in my room!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belgrave House Hotel London Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belgrave Hotel London
- Belgrave House Hotel